Anniversary Server Update #2
NAK Command is proud to announce a second server update for NAK’s 5th Anniversary of Arma 3.
The biggest additional is the ability to recruit AI, to help you complete the mission. You can use AI to support you while playing as infantry, drive a vehicle while you take a gunner or commander seat, or act as your gunner in a helicopter.
Another big change is the ability to request a static mortar drop. No longer do you have to drive to the AO with your mortar supplies. Now you can halo to your selected location and request a mortar supply drop which comes with 3 mortar bipods and 20 mortar tubes for rearming.
Other changes include:
- Added Backpacks to all supply drops.
- Rules updated in all locations to reflect current rules.
- Formatted NAK Pad screens to be consistent size and colors for icon and text.
- Fixed the time on NAK Pad to show leading and trailing zeros.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Changed vehicle ‘respawn signs’ to say “The Vehicle Will Respawn At %1:%2 Game Time” instead of “Zulu Time”