Warlords Server Feedback/Suggestion

NAK Servers Feedback Report

Moderator: VileAce

WolfgangBirkner

December 5th, 2018, 2:20 pm

The server is pretty good, I discovered it probably a couple days after release and play here with some friends (Parker Wagner and Dorkasaurus Rex).

The income is a lot better here then it is on other servers making it less of a grind and brings more enjoyable game play and faster PVP rather than a drag of PVE and hunting random AI coming in/out of the capture grid.

However, I believe that the Arsenal should be added back so we don't have to rely as much on the crates and so we can use the weapons we want to use. I'm unsure as to the reason it was removed, I believe VileAce said something it had to do with people cheating?

I also think there should be more uniform options within said arsenal as the current NATO/CSAT options are only limited to one and the lack of Ghillies for long range snipers.

The fact that you added a Jump key to the server is also great and not really seen in many other serves, making this one unique. I do believe however, you should add the revive/bleed out system so players at least have somewhat of a chance to be picked up by a friend that's close by.

I also believe that if you're going to move the CSAT spawn to an Airfield you should change the NATO one because as it stands NATO is set back due to the fact that sometimes a Gorgan or a heavy vehicle can spawn in their primary capture town and this causes CSAT to get at least a 3-4 town advantage on income.

Maybe you should disable the option to fast travel to 'contested' zones and make people rely on proper transportation for squads (ground vics, heli pilots/futuristic OSPREY's) but keep the fast travel to friendly zones.

~Ofc. Siegfried W.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

December 5th, 2018, 3:52 pm

At this point we have disable arsenal to prevent cheating and equalize the game between CSAT and OPFOR. I will add the ability to purchase uniform boxes.

Right not the Warlords server uses a lot of scripts, that at times that cause lag, once the mode is stable and better understood by us we may add more scripts like Revive.

The CSAT do not have an airport at the start. If you look at the name of the Molos Airfield it says Molos Airfield (Damaged) meaning it can not be used as an airfield. They were moved there because their default start location was one control point from the airfield. By moving them there, disabling the airfield and adding the Salt Flats as an airfield both sides are 6 control points from an airfield at start and both sides are 2 control points from a helipad at start.

No intention to disable fast travel at this time.

WolfgangBirkner

December 5th, 2018, 4:01 pm

Maybe add in more types of weapons crates for a specialization? Add in the AK's, new weapons, SPAR's, MK14's? And backpacks

I also feel like some of the prices of vehicles are unobtainable

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

December 5th, 2018, 4:44 pm

They are not obtainable, every vehicle has been used, they cost a lot of CP's as they should. The goal is to keep people on the server, not just give then everything at the beginning, Within 2 hours I had enough CP to own a Wipeout and a tank full of AI.

• Information