CasperTheAbnormal

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 12th, 2018, 3:42 am

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198066774478

2. Age: 22.

3. Hours played on NAK servers: (as of 10/23/2018)
Nak#1Altis: 409 hours.
Nak#2Malden: 22 hours.
Nak#3Lythium: 5 hours.
Nak#4TacZeus: 13 hours.
In total: 449 hours.

4. Total Arma 3 hours: 2192 (as of 10/23)

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Experienced.

6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): N/A.

7. Reason for applying (If your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application): So far in my life experiences, I've never had to 'ban' anyone from anything or have to think about it but I will if I have to. But that's not what I have in mind for applying. I'm applying for a command position because I would like to become more involved in the community by helping out anyway I'm able to. I enjoy making sure things are the way they're supposed to be, I enjoy meeting people and helping in anyway I can should they need help, I enjoy creating things whether it be Photoshop or T-shirts, Looking back in my hockey days I realize the value of a team and acquaintances/friendships/network connections and I really enjoy/appreciate the Nak Squad community and what you guys do and would be psyched out to further grow in this community. I'm an introvert but Nak helps me open up through the game ArmA 3 itself and Naks playerbase.

8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Sales associate and occasional manager-like position in a family oriented photography studio inside a local mall/plaza. 8+ years of club hockey.

9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): Based on my current schedule, I'm very open in my free time for countless hours of activity, if needed.

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: A brief description in my opinion would be..
1. Report bugs if noticed.
2. Report any griefing and/or any other inappropriate behavior to the server and it's rules so it's more enjoyable and fun for other players.
3. Make sure no one is bullying or being bullied.
4. Assist any other/new players with any help they may require (should I not know the answer to a question it's wise to ask another admin for help on the subject.).
5. Assist any other/new players having difficulty playing solo and/or getting incapacitated too often.
6. Uphold the behavior and promote the standards of oneself to the Nak Rules/Community.
7. Nak Command is a privilege in this community and should be treated as such. (Just like your Drivers License!)

11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I purchased ArmA3 in May 2017 and Nak#1 was one of (if not the first) multiplayer maps I played on the game, and have had it on my favorites ever since then but have now just started getting more and more into it. Personally, I really enjoy coop games or games with any kind of teamwork based in it. But Nak Squad really hits it off for me and everyone who I've played alongside with is nice to me and I to them so it's an enjoyable and entertaining experience which is what gaming should be all about. Like many people, I enjoy games to escape the real world sometimes and have fun meeting people and laughing with them. I mostly play when everyone is online and usually play when there's no Admins on at all thus I've been mistaken as an Admin by various players. And that's what Nak Squad is to me. I believe through time and guidance I could become a good role-model for the community and for new players or others.
See you around.

-Casper
Last edited by CasperTheAbnormal on November 6th, 2018, 4:55 pm, edited 12 times in total.
See you in-game!

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 21st, 2018, 6:41 am

+1 he seems like a friendly ghost.

WalkerCJ

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 21st, 2018, 6:45 am

+1

(as per Interview 9/21/2018)
"My religious convictions teach me to feel as safe in battle as if I were asleep in my bed. The time of my death is fixed." Stonewall Jackson

Lorenzo

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 24th, 2018, 10:47 pm

+1 Plays Naktac well shows a good level of Maturity.

xBroleh

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

September 25th, 2018, 12:50 am

+1 Is an amazing team player as well as friendly and mature, from my experience playing with him in the altis server and NAK Tac, he is an incredible role model for new players, he is willing to help others at all times and enjoys it. Good luck brother

Medimen

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 28th, 2018, 4:37 pm

+1

Zero

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 7th, 2018, 12:10 pm

-1 The reason why i'm going with my decision is, even though you did hit some of the main points of being an admin for me i feel like you also missed some of the bigger ones as well. After reading through your application 3 times i feel like you would be able to achieve what you are looking to do at a NCM rank like other players are currently doing without needing that NAK Command badge but then again you may want to do that at a higher level which is understandable but i personally just didn't see that in your application.

-Lt Zero

LBJ07

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 14th, 2018, 11:52 am

+1

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 26th, 2018, 2:15 pm

Casper - poke me in TS next time you are on.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 26th, 2018, 4:38 pm

Casper has been accepted into NAK Command. Casper received a lot of positive feedback on his Admin application and has been a positive influence on the community. I am sure that Casper will continue to be a positive influence as a NAK admin.

You will be receiving an email shortly with details of your training.

• Information