alohasnackbar

November 5th, 2018, 7:20 pm

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198352964034
2. Age: 25
3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 483
4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1119
5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Highly Experienced
6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application) NAK was the first server I've ever played in ever since I first encountered Arma 3 Multiplayer. NAK has been my Home in Arma and it's taken care of me. I'd like to give a little back. While I greatly enjoy just having fun in the server, the odd time I see someone intentionally ruining that fun for others, makes me wish I had the authority to correct the problem.
8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I have worked for 3 years as a security guard in charge of Access control and de-escalating situations. On top of the conflict resolution skills I have from that, I have also spent 5 years in the Canadian Armed Forces achieving the rank of Corporal and second in command of the weapons shop. My job routinely has me handling disciplinary incidents brought on by my privates. I like to think that I am both strict and fair in my judgements and my Annual reviews reflect that.
9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): 2-3 hours daily
10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Helping players with problems, answering questions, and handling any disciplinary issues that arise
11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:
NAK is my escape. It lets me leave behind the stress of my life to have fun with something I enjoy. If you allow me to become an Admin I will turn my dedication to this server into a drive to keep it fair and enjoyable for everyone in it.

For your consideration,

Skater
Last edited by alohasnackbar on November 6th, 2018, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 5th, 2018, 7:45 pm

xBroleh

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

November 6th, 2018, 12:25 am

-NCG-

November 6th, 2018, 7:39 pm

Allow me to offer some advice from a retired admins point of view...

Get to know the rules and as many admins as you can, help out as many new and old players as you can and show everyone you can be an asset to the server. Dont rush into an admin role because believe me... there are times when you just want to play the game but you cant because the server is running wild with troublemakers. Enjoy your time for now, and rack up your hours on the server... not just altis but all of them.

Because i am still returning to the server myself and dont know you too well, i will abstain from voting (for now).

Good luck!

Zero

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 19th, 2018, 7:05 pm

My reason for not giving you a vote is because you haven't hit the key points for being an admin in my eyes and the reasons why you wanted to be an admin because being an admin is more than just making sure people follow the rules and enforcing them if someone breaks them. Once you find that i believe you will see where i'm coming from.

Lt Zero.

• Information