Withdrawn - Adonis Admin Application

NAK Command Application

Moderator: VileAce

Adonis

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2019, 9:55 pm

Update: My work schedule has changed to include a lot of travel in the coming months. As such I will no longer have sufficient time to engage with the community as an admin. I will be more active when I have the time, and in the future I hope to continue to contribute to the success of our community. Thank you.

https://pastebin.com/RtFeiZuf
Last edited by Adonis on June 12th, 2019, 4:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cal Poly Engineering
CO '16

Riot

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2019, 10:18 pm

I know it does not count, but big plus one. Adonis is great player, helpful, calm and adaptive to different situations. He would always calmly and rationally approach different situations and would ALWAYS be first to step up if needed. Great personality and positive attitude!
Creating riots since 1985

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 6th, 2019, 1:07 am

My big concern is the large amount of time you were absent 04/07/2019 - 05/31/2019. You have only been on the servers for 5 hours in the last 2 months.

Adonis

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 6th, 2019, 7:31 am

VileAce wrote:
June 6th, 2019, 1:07 am
My big concern is the large amount of time you were absent 04/07/2019 - 05/31/2019. You have only been on the servers for 5 hours in the last 2 months.
Yes, that is true. I started a demanding new job and quickly got involved with social events here in Greenville. Things have settled down now so I should be more active within NAK. I want to have a role in the success of this community, but as I said my hours will be limited.
Cal Poly Engineering
CO '16

Bandit-Angel 1-

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 6th, 2019, 12:26 pm

Over the many years that I have played with Adonis I have seen that he is trustworthy, intellectual, level-headed and I would look forward to seeing these attributes applied towards the continual growth of our community.

I frequently see him on the forum and he stays up to date on our happenings throughout the community which shows me a level of dedication outside of gameplay itself. During gameplay he is always willing to provide help to players of all levels in a non-intrusive manner. Practices excellent communication and leads by example. I would be happy to have someone of this caliber assist in Tactical Tuesday's.

Would be an excellent addition to NAK Command.
+1
"Throw me to the wolves but know I will return leading the pack"

c0p0ut

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 8th, 2019, 9:29 am

I would like to see you build up your server time reputation, so it gives us an idea of your consistent dedication to time spent on the servers in order to give us an idea of what we can expect from future time on the server should you become an admin. One step at a time.

• Information