Denied at this time - Carl's NAK CMD App

NAK Command Application

Moderator: VileAce

FamilyDinner

December 11th, 2017, 12:11 am

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rangertorres
2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): 18
3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers to be considered for WO MP or 120 for Admin): 186 Days (On TS)
4. Total Arma 3 hours: 2,123 hrs on record
5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given):
6. Reason for applying: Ive been apart of the NAK communities for a while and I feel like I can be a better asset to the 'team' if I was CMD
7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I've been admin on a few other communities, and Im a pretty fast learner (for computer related task)
8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): From 10:00 PM to about 12:00 On week nights and any free time I have on weekends
9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Helping new players understand how the community works and acquainting them to our beautiful home of NAK.
P.S: I know I was MIA for a while, but I am getting back into Arma 3. Also I was thinking about applying for NAK CMD before I left, but I just never got around to it.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

December 24th, 2017, 12:37 pm

This application is denied at this time due to lack of support - You are free to apply again in the future.

• Information