Approved - Lorenzo / lftt205 Admin Application

NAK Command Application

Moderator: VileAce

Lorenzo

February 27th, 2018, 6:04 pm

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: lftt205 / (Lorenzo in game Name)

2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): I am 47 years of age. 10/12/1970

3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers to be considered for WO MP or 120 for Admin): I have played approximately 740 hrs on the NAK servers collectively.

4. Total Arma 3 hours: 848 Hrs

5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): I have spoken to LBJ and Medimen and both support my application to this position.

6. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application)

I have enjoyed many hours of play on the servers due to the actions and help received from existing Admins and command staff and firstly It would only be fair to contribute and give back to the NAK community some of my time so that others can also enjoy the benefits of good game play. Being Admin to me means firstly providing an environment where both prospective and existing players feel comfortable and have an enjoyable and immersive experience on the servers.

7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:I am Anti-Corrosion Engineer in the Gas and Oil industry, I have worked in Azerbaijan, Georgia (Eastern Europe), Turkey and Thailand as a project manager, so I have over 18 years experience managing people and resources to ensure smooth transitions of major pipeline projects.

8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):I am active on the servers during day (Eastern time Zone ) and on most evenings until about 12 midnight (eastern time).

9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
A)Being Admin to me means firstly providing an environment where both prospective and existing players feel comfortable and have an enjoyable and immersive experience on the servers.

B) Being Admin for me means that, welcoming new players and helping them to get going so that they remain as members of the NAK Squad is paramount, Educate players in good gaming practices being the bridge to cover the gap amicably with regards to differences as we all come from diverse cultures and maintaining a harmonious environment is imperative.

C) Lastly upholding the rules and regulations and furthermore the spirit in which the NAK command requires for a smooth and successful running of the servers.

VileAce
Site Admin

February 27th, 2018, 6:47 pm

+1

Medimen

February 27th, 2018, 7:10 pm

+1 An excellent player that would make an excellent Admin

Zero

February 27th, 2018, 7:18 pm

Ever since I have seriously gotten into the NAK squad family Lorenzo has always been there to answer any of my questions that i had concerning Arma 3 or TS issues that i was having. While i have played with him a couple of times he has had multiple people who have needed help or had questions about game play or TS.

Lorenzo would make an excellent admin in my opinion cause he is always willing to help people no matter the issue.

[Sgt] Zero

REAPER6

February 27th, 2018, 11:50 pm

Just give him the tittle but don't give him power to do anything.....it's to much fun playing with Lorenzo to have him tied up with admin work lol.

WaffleCoaster

February 28th, 2018, 3:47 am

Lorenzo would make a great addition to the NAK command in my opinion. He is always helpful in any NAK server and always try to uphold the rules.
DEATH TO ALL PANCAKES

LBJ07

February 28th, 2018, 2:52 pm

+1000. There is an insurmountable amount of evidence to justify that Lorenzo has what it takes to be an Admin for the NAK community. His wisdom and noble spirit transcends the mindset of who we are as NAK. The only qualm I have is, what took you so long to apply?! Regardless of the outcome, keep being YOU Lorenzo.

Regards,

-LBJ

P.S. I believe WO would be a good fit for this applicant.
:idea: Join our New LYTHIUM Server!

TheWolf

March 1st, 2018, 1:55 am

+1

He is very suitable for staff and can show us the way.
In Game Name: White Wolf

VileAce
Site Admin

March 5th, 2018, 11:30 pm

I would like to be the first to welcome Lorenzo to NAK Command. Lorenzo is the newest in a long line of individuals dedicate to NAK Squad, that invest their time to help keep it running.

Lorenzo, I will speak to you tomorrow about when we can arrange your training.

Cuff

March 6th, 2018, 1:29 am

<3 congratulations sir! I will get to peeling immediately. seriously though, congrats bro!

• Information