NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 8th, 2018, 8:02 pm

1. Steam ID or Profile Link:
76561198010667419 rollacanda http://steamcommunity.com/id/rollacanda/

2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old):
32. 04/16/1985

3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers to be considered for WO MP or 120 for Admin):
500+

4. Total Arma 3 hours:
Arma 3 1570 Arma 2:OA 3768

5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given):
medimen, LBJ

6. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application)
I love the camaraderie. I feel the need and want to help out as much as I can. I appreciate and respect all the hours and hard work that have been put into creating this unique and one of a kind community. I've been treated with nothing but honor and respect for which I hold NAK like a badge. I want to continue to grow and help grow the group.

7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
I've started two companies from the bottom which i still run to this day. I've learned that hard work and dedication does pay off. Nothing worth having comes easy. I've had to do a lot of customer service dealing with upset people and can keep my cool. Being a father as well has taught me patience and keeps me humble.

8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
I'm on a lot. I work from home so i'm always next to my computer. Gaming for me is anywhere starting from 9am till 12am. I'm a night owl. I can help at anytime if needed.

9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
a) First and foremost I believe it is being a role model player for all players.
b) Putting others that are in need of help first. Whether it be ts, mods, NAK site or in game
configurations.
c) Defuse arguements. Prevent griefing.
d) Help create the best environment for fun.
e) Never think you know everything and be willing to learn.

Lorenzo

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 8th, 2018, 9:06 pm

+1 He is a very frequent user of the server and is always willing to help others.

Cuff

March 8th, 2018, 9:32 pm

+68 He is always helpful and caring as well as while maintaining a mature mindset he employs appealing in favor of those around him to solve disputes or removes both of the incidentals for appeal at a later time so all parties can calm down. I highly recommend him and believe he will be a great addition to Nak Squad Servers.

Zero

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 9th, 2018, 1:51 pm

Over the last couple months of my time with NAK Rollacanda was always willing to answer any questions that i had regarding the game or team-speak, while being in team-speak with him from time to time he has always been very helpful and knowledge bringing to new players that are new to the NAK family and new to Arma as well.

Would definitely make a great Admin.

Wave

March 10th, 2018, 9:23 am

+1 nice guy. Helpful and a great spirit both in Nak Tac and in the normal servers/TS.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

claws01
Site Admin

NAK Command

March 10th, 2018, 10:07 am

+1

Medimen

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 11th, 2018, 1:07 am

+1

LBJ07

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 12th, 2018, 11:59 am

+1. Humble and empathetic. Always willing to help others and would be a great addition to the growing NAK community. :-D
:idea: Join our New Exile Server!

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 12th, 2018, 6:05 pm

Welcome rollacanda as NAKs newest admin. He should begin his training shortly and continue to be an asset to the NAK Squad community.

Lorenzo

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 12th, 2018, 9:06 pm

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the NAK Command, looking forward to working alongside you sir!!! You can join Aegalden in singing!!!

• Information