Approved - Wave Admin Application

NAK Command Application

Moderator: VileAce

Wave

March 29th, 2018, 6:02 pm

1. Steam ID Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlexWave/

2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): 24 years of age

3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers to be considered for 2ND LT or 120 for Captain):
312 in total.

4. Total Arma 3 hours:
532 at time of posting.

5. Recommendation from existing Admins: LBJ, Lorenzo, Medimen and Rollacanda

6. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application)

Contributing to something I enjoy, allowing others to enjoy the server like I did when I first started and helping out newer players. Wether its giving players a simple ride to the AO from base, taking a new(er) member under my wing during NAKTAC, or getting a squad together to run a side mission, its all stuff I enjoy and would love to stimulate amongst others.

7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:

Alongside my study I work as a security guard at events, which ranges from leading the last (and only) line of defense between home and away fans at football/soccer games, to being responsible for a high-class international art exhibition.
Partially to combat the costs of the student life, and partially because its an interesting job that looks good on a future resume for my career field.
This means in short that b] I have experience with approaching people from all different layers of society and correcting their behaviour (no matter how toxic)[/b], changing it to the desired etiquette.

8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):

On average, 15+ hours a week, dependant of work and school, but I expect it to be upwards of this number on average.

9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:

Basically I would see Admins as I would like to call them (figuratively) "community gardeners". In first instance they are still players that play the game, and whilst doing so greatly enjoy the community in which they do. However, when these guys notices undesired behaviour, instead of turning their head away or leaving, they act up, step forward and deal with this kind of unwanted behaviour. Same goes for clueless or clumsy new players, helping them out, possibly even pro-actively if needed. Removing the dead branches and pests, whilst allowing room for the new ones to grow.

Wrapping up, that seems to be the entire template. If you however want to know more, you can always give me a poke in teamspeak, ill be happy to chat more there, or post your questions below.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

Lorenzo

March 29th, 2018, 6:10 pm

+1 Wave is a steady player with a great positive attitude! He is always there to help others whilst pointing out where some may fall into mischief and trying to correct behavioral deficiencies. He would be a great addition to the staff and would be widely accepted by many!!

Lorenzo

Medimen

March 29th, 2018, 6:34 pm

+1 No question about it. I think every admin is very familiar with wave and everyone widely acknowledges how much wave has contributed to the community.

LBJ07

March 29th, 2018, 6:52 pm

+1 Wave has proved that he is a dedicated individual when it comes to helping others in the community. His maturity level and decisive mentality is an asset NAK would be proud to have. Honestly, I thought you were 42 Wave, not 24. 8-)
:idea: Join our New LYTHIUM Server!

Zero

March 29th, 2018, 9:21 pm

1+ Has had no problem with helping other players with any issues they had whether it regarding team-speak or in game issues that they aren't able to solve themselves. Would make a great admin and a great member of Nak Command

rollacanda

March 29th, 2018, 10:23 pm

+1

REAPER6

March 30th, 2018, 12:22 am

Wave has always been fun to play with. +1

Aelgalden

March 30th, 2018, 6:57 am

+1 Wave has always helped someone with a question each time I've been on with him, really great guy all around.

VileAce
Site Admin

April 1st, 2018, 11:19 pm

Wave has been accepted into NAK Command. Wave has been a positive influence on the people around him, from the first time I noticed him on the server. Wave has received to most positive feedback on an Admin application in a long time. I am sure that Wave will continue to be a positive contribution to NAK Squad.

You will be receiving an email shortly with details of your training.

Medimen

April 2nd, 2018, 3:30 am

Congratulations Wave, welcome welcome!

• Information