Moderator: VileAce

Zero

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

April 14th, 2018, 2:31 pm

1. Steam ID of Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/battlefield3ace/

2.Age (Must be at least 18 years old): 17 (11 months)

3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 80 hours to be considered for 2ND LT or 120 for Captain): 195 Hours

4. Total Arma 4 hours: 417 hours

5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): LBJ, Rollacanda, Wave

6. Reason for applying: (if your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application)
Giving Back: When i had first joined NAK and started playing and getting involved in the community i was welcomed by kind people who were willing to help me with anything that i needed whether it be issues with the game or teamspeak they were always there to lend a helping hand. Now i want to return the favor of helping people out with issues they are having whether it be teamspeak or ingame, even something as simple as answering a question they may have. Also make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying themselves because that is the most important.

7. List any real world experiences or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Even though i'm only 17 i have learned a lot through my time in the Canadian Forces, some of the skills i have learned through the military is how to defuse intenses situations, being able to adapt quickly to what is going on so being able to change the way i present myself in different situations. Rational thinking is another one so being able to look at situation and act appropriately to solve the problem at hand and the biggest one would be self discipline so knowing what to say, when to say it and how you say it can be really important in a situation that needs to be resolved fast before it escalates into something worse.

8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an admin):
09:00 (9) am est to 22:00 (10)pm est for the Website.
15:30 (3:30) pm est to 22:00 (10) pm est for Teamspeak and Arma

9. Briefly explain what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
I believe admins should first most have self discipline because they will be able to assess a problem or situation that has occured and being able to act appropriately to solve the problem or situation in the best means possible and to use the appropriate disciplinary action if the problem or situation warrants it. The second biggest thing in my opinion a admin should have is the ability to put the NAK players first before themselves so being able to take action at moments notice if something were to happen whether it be a player having a game or teamspeak issue or to remove a player who is creating a toxic environment in the game or teamspeak. The last important thing a admin should have in my opinion is having fun with the community not only because it will act as period to destress it will also be a opportunity for that admin to get to know the players of the NAK community so they will know how to make NAK a better place for all players.

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

April 16th, 2018, 12:16 pm

+1 very helpful. A good guy all around. I believe he wouldn't let us down. I've played with him many times.

Zero

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

April 17th, 2018, 8:06 am

Hello all,

I would like to announce that I will be voluntarily be withdrawing my application as I feel I still have lots to learn before I make that step to be apart of NAK Command and be an Admin. Please note this is not due to the lack of support I just feel that i'm not ready to take on the responsibilities of Admin just yet and feel I still have lots to learn in NCO ranks. So when i do choose to become apart of NAK Command and an Admin I will be more prepared and ready for the responsibilities that I will be entrusted with.

SSG Zero.

Wave

April 17th, 2018, 8:43 am

thats a pity Zero, because I think you are more than ready to go for admin. But you can only do it if you feel like it. so give me a headsup when you are applying again, because you will have my +1.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

April 17th, 2018, 10:03 am

+1 responsibility level

withdrawing for the reasons you gave just got my support for when you change your mind.

LBJ07

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

April 17th, 2018, 11:24 pm

+1 ^ Sorry, I've been away for sometime now and had not gotten a chance to see this. You definitely have the support of your peers. We will be waiting for you when the time is right.
:idea: Join our New Exile Server!

• Information