NAK Command Application

Moderator: VileAce

Foxx

NAK Command

NAK Tac

April 22nd, 2018, 2:18 am

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198263612910
2. Age: 18+
3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 825 (Checked with VileAce)
4. Total Arma 3 hours: 2688
5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Experienced
6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): (VileAce) and (maybe more?)
7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application): I hate to hear players and friends leave or stop playing because they always get trolled or for just simply arguing over who gets what vehicle (jets).
8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Being in retail as a some what manager
9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):Not as much as before but almost 4 or more hours each day. This might seem low but i have a different time zone to others.
10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Respecting the players and the rules and to not just kick or ban for no reason
11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: Well here i am again trying to be an admin again for NAK. Looks like i can't stay away. Being a former head admin for NAK i know almost everything to know about NAK but fr the last 6 months some things have changed and i'm sure i can catch up on what has. I know most or some players or admins might not like me doing this, from what has been said about me. So i hope to come to terms with whoever that would be.

If yo have any problems feel free to contact me on steam, the website or in TS.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

August 24th, 2018, 1:56 am

Welcome Fox as one of NAK Squad's return admin's. Fox has been part of the NAK community for close to 3 years from what I can gather, as he was part of NAK Squad before me. After taking a break, Fox has decided to return and wants to continue to help the community by volunteering time as an admin.

xBroleh

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

August 24th, 2018, 7:05 am

I am extremely happy to see you return! Congratulations Foxx! :)

Foxx

NAK Command

NAK Tac

August 24th, 2018, 10:17 pm

Thanks Vile and broleh for that

Medimen

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

August 24th, 2018, 10:19 pm

Congrats Fox! As always, we have cookies!

Lorenzo

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

August 25th, 2018, 8:51 pm

Congratulations!!! Welcome back is in order.

• Information