July 23rd, 2018, 2:03 am

1. Steam ID or Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Itsscotty/

2. Age:

3. Hours played on NAK servers.:
Around 790

4. Total Arma 3 hours:

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:
Id say I'm pretty experienced in most areas of arma. Definitely feel confident I could answer most any question related to arma gameplay.

6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
I'll let the admins make their recommendation below if they have one.

7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application)
I've spent a lot of time on NAK servers so I know the rules and the process for enforcing them. The main reason for applying is to help out the current admins and ease the burden of administrating the servers and hopefully give them more time to play instead of always having to contact them for issues. I'm also interested in doing some of the behind the scenes work for the website, team speak or NAKTAC

8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
I'm not going to get to personal here but I guess my ability to teach and lead would be the most beneficial. I have been a paramedic since 2005 and a firefighter since 2010. Since my time starting I have become a instructor and a LT on my Dept. I also teach first responder classes and technical rescue courses for the fire academy. I also studied computer science and computer networking in college although it's been so long ago I doubt my brain still retains any of the complicated stuff haha.

9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
I'm active at very random times but most days I'm on for multiple hours. You can commonly catch me on late afternoon through early morning 3-4 days a week.

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:

driving players to the forum
watching for rule breaking
helping new players
reporting server issues
moderating our TS channel and forum
creating helpful and informative posts on the forum
coming up with new and engaging events to encourage more player involvement in the server.
helping solve/find issues with missions or new mods.
keeping tabs on regular offenders
responding to in chat admin requests and questions

xBroleh

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

July 23rd, 2018, 3:52 am

+100 Reaper has been with us for a very long time, he is an extremely friendly and useful partner to have during NAK Tac’s, as well as everywhere else I see him at. He is always willing to help others and is active on the forum, as well as on the servers. I believe that Reaper can be trusted to become an admin and will be very beneficial for the server.

Wish you the best

Aelgalden

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

July 23rd, 2018, 3:52 pm

+1 We need him to stop crashing aircraft all the time anyway lol but on a serious note Reaper would be great for a administrator role in the community very patient and helpful with players that join all the time.

REAPER6

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

July 23rd, 2018, 11:58 pm

:lol:
Last edited by REAPER6 on September 15th, 2018, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lorenzo

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 26th, 2018, 10:43 pm

+1 Well after all your complaining that we became Admins to serve the community its good to see that you now want to serve alongside us. Also you will not be able to continue to crash airplanes as you will now have to set an example. Good luck sir.

REAPER6

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

July 27th, 2018, 1:43 am

:D
Last edited by REAPER6 on September 15th, 2018, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 30th, 2018, 6:53 pm

+1

WaffleCoaster

NAK Tac

NAK Command

July 31st, 2018, 6:04 am

+1 after contemplating for a long time, I've decided to support this man, who rams his helicopter to my helicopter and blame it on me. I've known Reaper for quite some time, I'm sure he will be able to become a good example for other players (by not crashing all the time) and uphold the rules.
DEATH TO ALL PANCAKES

REAPER6

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

July 31st, 2018, 2:12 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by REAPER6 on September 15th, 2018, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

August 24th, 2018, 1:48 am

Welcome REAPER6 as one of NAK Squads newest admins, he has been committed to the NAK community for many months and has over 800 hours on NAK servers alone. I am sure that he will be a great addition to NAK staff.

• Information