Error 1 - Error Nickname already in use.
This is one of the most common errors. Solutions are listed in the order you should try, to fix the error.
- Make sure that your Arma profile name does not have any spaces at the beginning or end.
- Remove any special characters in your Arma profile name. It is best to use an Arma name composed of Letters (aA - zZ), Numbers (0-9), and simple separators (_ ; - ; space).
- Remove Phonetic name in TS. In TS select "Self" from the main menu; Click "Set Phonetic Nickname"; remove any value in the "Enter Phonetic Nickname field"; Click "Ok".
- Remove any "." (Periods) or "," (Commas) from your in-game name.
Error 2 - Caps Lock Key does not work
- Make sure Caps Lock key is not used for push to talk in TeamSpeak
- Turn off voice over network (VON) in ARMA 3 or change key to different than Caps Lock (to avoid voice doubling).
- It is possible due to a speciality keyboard the Caps Lock code is not standard. Try to changing the keybinding.
- Select Configure -> Controls from the Main Menu.
- Click the Configure Addons button in the lower right of the dialog.
- Select the name of the addon you'd like to configure from the drop-down menu.
- Double click any action to change the key assigned to it.
- When you join the server with TFAR enabled, TFAR will match your TeamSpeak Nickname to your in game profile name. TeamSpeak does not support names less than 3 characters. The only solution at this time is to change your Arma profile name to be at least 3 characters.
- Remove Phonetic name in TS (or minimully set it to at least 3 characters). In TS select "Self" from the main menu; Click "Set Phonetic Nickname"; remove any value in the "Enter Phonetic Nickname field"; Click "Ok".
Error 4 - "Pipe Closed by TeamSpeak" or "Pipe error 230"
- In TS select Tools>Options>Addons;
- Locate Task Force Arma 3 Radio in the list of addons. Click the "Enabled" button (which will disable it; If it is already disabled skip to next step);
- Click "Disabled" to enable it.;
- Click Ok to exit the options screen.