Mod Request: Double Weapon

For general issues related to being Zeus. Feel free to post tips and hints to help other Zeus.

Moderator: VileAce

deanfoster

December 29th, 2017, 3:28 am

1. Double Weapon
2. It allows the user to have two primary weapons.
3. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =893533353 (not HQ pictures)
4. I believe that it will improve the server because it allows the players for more dynamic roles on the Zeus server, and for better operations. Say, for example, if a player wanted to have a semi-long-range weapon for taking out distant targets easier, the player would also be able to have a close-range weapon, like a carbine or an SMG, in order to deal with close targets. The player will have a much better time on the server because they will be able to play a dynamic role along with all the other players would make the squads stronger and make the player more versatile, along with allowing for better ops. A bonus to this mod is that it is incredibly small (0.107 MB), and another is that the player will still be able to carry launchers. This truly can allow for an 8 man squad to become an entire army, if they are well composed.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

December 29th, 2017, 3:32 am

Denied - This will be banned on primary servers as well

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

December 29th, 2017, 3:46 pm

I answered this after watching the servers for 12 hours, so I was ready for sleep.

To be more specific,

The whole idea of the Zeus server is for players to work together. Allowing double primary weapons would allow players to be a one man army. It would also provide an unfair advantage to players that do not have the mod.

I would like the squad members to talk together and decide who is going to play which role and take the appropriate weapons. I truly believe that when players work together it makes the game more enjoyable. Working together is primary reason for the Zeus server.

• Information