Ace medical

For general issues related to being Zeus. Feel free to post tips and hints to help other Zeus.

Moderator: VileAce

Aaron

May 8th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Have we been using the basic as default? Bandage,morph,blood? Or do we have to be designated medic to use the whole kit?

xBroleh

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

May 8th, 2018, 2:00 pm

Currently we only use basic medical ACE. The full medical ACE has not been integrated in any server yet as far as I know

Aaron

May 8th, 2018, 2:49 pm

I might have to get it running on my own, im interested

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

May 8th, 2018, 2:58 pm

The groups are too small on our server to have to take 20 minutes to heal a player, or require that they are returned to base in order to get healed. Our servers are not MilSim, and as such we want to keep as many players playing and not watching.

Zero

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

May 8th, 2018, 5:29 pm

I definitely agree with Vile on that it would take to long to heal people and we just don't have the numbers on Zeus and NAK TAC in order for it to be used properly. A lot of people on NAK that i know are not experienced in it so we would have to train a group of players so they become experts and then they can train all those who are wanting to learn.

-SSG Zero

Aaron

May 8th, 2018, 5:46 pm

Kinda what i figured, know if it was just basic or full, or a had custom settings

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

May 8th, 2018, 11:18 pm

When you are on the server you can see how all of our ACE is configured. Go into Configuration>>Game>>Configure Game Addons and you can look at all the ACE and other add-on options. Most of the ACE options can not be changed by the users, they are set on the server, but there are some settings that can be changed that are worth looking into. If there is a "!" that means the setting can not be changed.

• Information