Moderator: Chiefs of Staff

Zero

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 10th, 2019, 10:42 am

Hello All,

Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Years.

I'm currently looking for some help for NAK's Public Relation Division, what you would be doing is gathering information to go into our twitter posts and steam group posts, looking at the website to find new info that could go into the posts which include updates on any of our servers, general announcements, NAK Elite recipients, NAK TAC events and other general information that would be important.

This will also count towards your community hours as well so if your looking to rank up then this can be one of the ways to do that, you will also have to go through a selection process to make sure i'm choosing the right people so you will have to answer some questions which include why you want to do it, when are you available to help out, how committed are you going to be to this task and some other questions that i will have prepared for when we do your interview. Please note if i feel like your only doing this to rank up you may not be selected as I'm looking for long term help and maybe giving the person a position on NAK's Public Relation Team "ONLY" after I feel that you have proved yourself enough and that you have earned the opportunity to be invited.

Please take some time to think about this before you start to apply which can be done by messaging me through the website or if you see me on teamspeak give me a poke or send me a private message and we can chat about you wanting to apply for this task, once again I want people who actually want to help out and give back to the community and make NAK a better place. If you have any questions or concerns about this task please send me a pm or poke on teamspeak or you can send me a pm on the website and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

PS: Thank you all for making NAK your Arma Home.

-Capt. Zero

Zero

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 13th, 2019, 10:48 pm

Bump

• Information