NI Arms

For any general Zeus related post, players and whitelisted Zeus alike. You may post questions, comments and general issues. For hints, tips and tricks please use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: VileAce

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2018, 11:11 am

I am seriously considering allowing NIArms (or parts of the All-in-one) in the Zeus server and NAK Tac. Some testing needs to be done, but what I need is for someone to create a list of weapon class names that would be appropriate on the server. If anyone would like to generate the list of class names let me know.

Reyesinc

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2018, 11:28 am

NIArms are great guns, use them a lot in the I&A server. Hope to see them in the ZEUS server too! But the AR15, AUG, G36, M14, MINIMI and ACR-E would be the only ones that would be realistic for BLUFOR (in my opinion). But I'd love to see the p226 pistol from NIARMS too. It's probably my favourite weapon from them. The all-in-one contains a lot of weapons we won't need (in my opinion). It's a nice thing that NIArms also has ACE3 and JSRS compatibility.
(This wasn't an answer to your question, I know. I just wanted to show I'd love to see NIArms on the zeus server)
;)

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2018, 12:13 pm

didnt we have NI arms before? is the whole legality issue resolved that they were dealing with?

xBroleh

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

June 5th, 2018, 12:45 pm

sycholic wrote:
didnt we have NI arms before? is the whole legality issue resolved that they were dealing with?

i believe that was RHS

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2018, 1:21 pm

Reyesinc wrote:
NIArms are great guns, use them a lot in the I&A server. Hope to see them in the ZEUS server too! But the AR15, AUG, G36, M14, MINIMI and ACR-E would be the only ones that would be realistic for BLUFOR (in my opinion). But I'd love to see the p226 pistol from NIARMS too. It's probably my favourite weapon from them. The all-in-one contains a lot of weapons we won't need (in my opinion). It's a nice thing that NIArms also has ACE3 and JSRS compatibility.
(This wasn't an answer to your question, I know. I just wanted to show I'd love to see NIArms on the zeus server)
Unfortunately this is not the type of list I need, I need the actual class names.

I did some testing already this morning, and I have been getting mixed results. I have found quite a few bugs, with the NIArms weapons. With some scopes the bolt action rifles do not reload (even after exiting scope). With some of the HK weapons and some scopes (AMS) there are floating parts of the scope. On a lot of the GL weapons the reload action is messed up. If you have 9 GL grenades in inventory you end up with 9 reload HE 40mm in the action menu for example. These are just a couple I found.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2018, 1:24 pm

sycholic wrote:
NIArms is Arma Public Share-Alike (APL-SA), with some stipulations which do not affect us.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2018, 1:30 pm

For those wondering this is what class names look like:

hlc_rifle_ACR68_Carb_green = Remington ACR-E in 6.8mm SPCII with 14.5" Barrel (Green)
hlc_rifle_ACR68_MID_black = Remington ACR-E in 6.8mm SPCII with 16.5" Barrel (Black)
hlc_rifle_ACR68_MID_tan = Remington ACR-E in 6.8mm SPCII with 16.5" Barrel (Tan)

we would also need the ammo and accessory class names as well for example:
hlc_30rnd_68x43_OTM - 26-round magazine of Ballistic-Tip Boat-tail 6.8x43mm SPC
hlc_30rnd_68x43_Tracer - 26-round magazine of NATO-spec Tracer 6.8x43mm SPC
hlc_30rnd_68x43_IRDIM - 26-round magazine of IR-DIM Tracer 6.8x43mm SPC

For our needs there are a lot of the weapons that are not needed. I would like to keep the Arsenal slimmed down as much as possible, so things like the spray painted variants are not needed. I am ok with having a couple color variants, but NIArms can get carried away. You need to remember a Zeus would be capable of adding any items they would like including all colors and variants.

What I need is a list of classes for our standard limited Arsenal.

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2018, 2:05 pm

This is every single NI all in one arms weapon list. I spawned every single weapon with the NI icon to make that up. hope its what you wanted. I ran out of time so I dont have the list for ammo yet.

//All Rifles List NIarms All in One
["Weapon_hlc_rifle_bcmblackjack", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_honeybadger", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_SBR_black", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_SBR_green", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_Squant", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_SBR_tan", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_full_black", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_full_green", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_full_tan", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_full_tan", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_mid_black", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_mid_green", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_mid_tan", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_aron", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_Carb_black", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_Carb_green", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR68_Carb_tan", "Weapon_hlc_rifleACR_SBR_cliffhanger", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_SBR_black", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_SBR_green", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_SBR_tan", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_full_black", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_full_green", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_full_tan", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_mid_black", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_mid_green", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_mid_tan", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_Carb_black", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_Carb_green", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ACR_Carb_tan", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aek971", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aek971_mtk", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aek971worn", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ak12", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ak12GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aku12", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ak47", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ak74", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ak74_MTK", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ak74_dirty", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ak74_dirty2", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ak74m", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ak74m_gl", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_ak74m_MTK", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_akm", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_akm_MTK", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_akmgl", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aks74", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aks74_MTK", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aks74_GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aks74u", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aks74u_MTK", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_vendimus", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_RU5562", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_RU556", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_augsrcarb_t", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_augsrcarb", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_augsrcarb_b", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aughbar_b", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aughbar", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aughbar_t", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_augpara_b", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_aug", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga1_t", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2carb_t", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2carb", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2carb_b", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2lsw_b", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2lsw", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2lsw_t", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2para_b", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2para", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2para_t", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2_b", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_augsr_b", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga2_t", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga3_GL_b", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga3_GL_bl", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga3_GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga3_b", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga3_bl", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_auga3", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_awcovert_BL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_awcovert_FDE", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_awcovert", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_awmagnum_BL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_awMagnum_BL_ghillie", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_awmagnum_FDE", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_awMagnum_FDE_ghillie", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_awmagnum", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_awMagnum_OD_ghillie", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_Bushmaster300", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_c1A1", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_Colt727", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_Colt727_GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_M4", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_m4m203", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_M4a1carryhandle", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_falosw", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_osw_GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_L1A1SLR", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_FAL5000", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_FAL5000Rail", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_FAL5000_RH", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_FAL5061", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_FAL5061Rail", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_LAR", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_hk51", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36MLIC", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36A1", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36A1AG36", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36C", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36CMLIC", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36CV", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36CTac", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36E1", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36E1AG36", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36KA1", ="Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36KE1", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36KV", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_g36KTac", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36MLIAG36", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36V", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36VAG36", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_G36TAC", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_g3a3", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_g3a3ris", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_g3a3vris", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_g3a3v", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_g3ka4", "Weapon_HLC_Rifle_g3ka4_GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_hk33a2", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_hk33a2RIS_GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_hk33a2RIS", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_hk53", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_hk53RAS", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SAMR", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_samr2", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SLR", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SLRchopmod", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_M14", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_M14_Bipod_Rail", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_M14_Bipod", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_M14_Rail", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_CQBR", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_mk18mod0", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_RK62", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_saiga12k", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG550", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG550_GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG550_RIS", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG550_TAC", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG550_TAC_GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG551LB", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG551LB_RIS", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG551LB_TAC", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG551LB_TAC_GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG551SB", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG551SB_RIS", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG551SB_TAC", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG551SB_TAC_GL", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG553LB", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG553LB_RIS", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG553LB_TAC", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG553SB", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG553SB_RIS", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_SG553SB_TAC", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_sg553RLB", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_sg553RLB_TAC", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_sg553RSB_TAC", "weapon_rifle_amt", "weapon_rifle_sig5104", "weapon_rifle_stgw57_commando", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_slr107u", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_slr107u_MTK", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_STG58F", "Weapon_rifle_stgw57", "Weapon_rifle_stgw57ris", "Weapon_hlc_rifle_m14sopmod"]
Last edited by sycholic on June 6th, 2018, 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2018, 2:13 pm

if anyone is wondering how I did this. spawn all the items in virtual reality. nothing else no other mods but ace/cba (and in this case NIarms) then save the mission and edit the mission.sqm by hand and go thru all of these.

class Item181
{
dataType="Object";
class PositionInfo
{
position[]={4083.0249,5,4115.2544};
};
side="Empty";
flags=4;
class Attributes
{
};
id=206;
type="Weapon_hlc_rifle_m14sopmod";
};

then you need to rip out everything but what 'type=' is and then make it a list with [ ] Its tedious but works... was easier to just make the first entry by hand then just select the semicolon and highlight everything to the next type entry double quote and hit , to replace it all in one shot. rinse.... and repeat... alot.... use the mod icon as a guide to know which weapons/gear/equipment is vanilla, addons or the mod you are looking for.

Reyesinc

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 5th, 2018, 3:56 pm

VileAce wrote:
June 5th, 2018, 1:21 pm
Reyesinc wrote:
Unfortunately this is not the type of list I need, I need the actual class names.
Lol. But I never ran into those problems, so didn't know that. Those are a lot of bugs you found, especially for one morning. I never noticed it was such a badly optimized mod. I only looked at the textures and the performance of the weapons.
;)

• Information