Suggested Mod

For any general Zeus related post, players and whitelisted Zeus alike. You may post questions, comments and general issues. For hints, tips and tricks please use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: VileAce

alohasnackbar

June 17th, 2018, 11:14 pm

I dont know if this is the right place for this but I have a suggested addition to the allowed mod list for zeus.

The ILBE Assault Pack (TFAR)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... htext=TFAR

It takes the standard ASIP LR Radio and places it in a usable backpack that can actually hold inventory. It adds more functionality to the TFAR radios as well as a SATCOM antenna that can be dropped on the ground using ACE3. It's still the same TFAR functionality just with more versatility and the ability to boost range and signal strength.
It's actually Skater I just don't know how to change my username

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 18th, 2018, 1:07 am

We have tested this mod and found a couple small issues, but the main thing is it takes away a large portion of why we use task force radio, for the realism, by effectively removing distance and obstacle interference.

I am always cautious of a mod that changes another mod. If we choose to use this and TFAR gets updated (beta version is out now) and it breaks the ILBE Assault Pack (TFAR) mod, all of our missions would have to be redone, which is never fun.

alohasnackbar

June 18th, 2018, 2:37 pm

Well thanks for the speedy reply at any rate
It's actually Skater I just don't know how to change my username

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 18th, 2018, 2:54 pm

The NAK website is made of two separate applications. We use a tool to share logins so you do not have to login twice, but the forum part of the website does not have a display name field like the website. If you want to change your name on the forums, you need to change your username "login name" on the website. Contact me on TS and I can help you change you login name, and therefore your forum display name..

• Information