Nak #4 not working, subscribed to Mod list

For any general Zeus related post, players and whitelisted Zeus alike. You may post questions, comments and general issues. For hints, tips and tricks please use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: VileAce

otanguma

June 27th, 2018, 2:55 am

I have never been on NAK server #4 Tactical. I have subscribed to the mod list and all mods loaded, but I am having an issue. I get the following message: Client/Server Addon Mismatch. Client has extra addons: ["ace_compat_rhs_gref3","ace_compat_rhs_afrf3"'"ace_compat_rhs_usf3","ace_compat_rhs_usf3_sub"] I have looked these up on Steam and hae subscribed to the mods that appear.

In addition, in the game server screen, at the bottom I have red dots on the following mods, but have downloaded them all: NATO_Rus_weapons Fix, CUP Terrains Maps 1.4.2, CUP Terrains Core 1.4.2, Nato_Rus_Weapons, MiddleEastwarfare_mas, ChernarusConflict_mas, AfricanConflict_mas, @aliveserver . As I stated I subscribed to the list from your hotlink on your website.

Can you please point me in right direction to get Nak #4 working for me?

Cuff

June 27th, 2018, 4:18 am

Good evening, what is your ingame name? I was on most of the night and saw a few connecting users. I am Leshii ingame and teamspeak. I would also advise possibly talking to someone in the teamspeak server with a zeus or nak command icon

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 27th, 2018, 12:52 pm

You are using additional mods that are not allowed on the server. From the message you listed you are using ACE RHS compatibility, and therefore most likely RHS as well.

The ONLY mods allowed on the server are those in the NAK Tac/Zeus Basic collection and NAK Tac/Zeus Optional collection.

• Information