UAV Operators and the new spawning system

Moderator: VileAce

ChrisFederation

NAK Elite

May 15th, 2019, 8:16 am

UAV operators have the primary benefit of being able to fly aircraft remotely. Generally, I've taken this ability and utilized it to create a small FOB (Ammo Hemmet, Vehicles loaded with emplacements, an attached mortar team etc). Having to request UAV spawns ties the UAV operator to base - and while the UAV operator shouldn't be in theater fighting, I think they should have the capacity to be near the AO, out of harms way. If a UAV is blown up, at current, I have to kill myself, re-spawn, spawn in the UAV, and then HALO and hope the vehicles didn't get cleared out of the way.

I think the UAV operator should be able to spawn in UAVs remotely OR have them spawn like the old system.

Volcano

NAK Tac

NAK Donor

NAK Command

May 16th, 2019, 12:16 pm

+1 good point
"We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails"

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

May 16th, 2019, 4:50 pm

We feel that being able to spawn the UAV's from the field is not a necessity, and having to return back to base or work with other players to have a vehicle spawned is the way it should be. At this time we are going to leave the spawn system as is. Keep in mind that any NAK Elite or pilot can help you by spawning air vehicles, and anyone can spawn the ground UAVs.

• Information