Vehicle Addition Inquiry

This forum is for general issues relating to ground vehicles (Tanks, APC's, Autos). Players have made excellent suggestions which get lost in the larger discussion groups. You are welcome to discuss mod recommendations, configurations, and all around general information, related to being a ground vehicles on the server.

Moderator: VileAce

Nexxy

May 10th, 2019, 9:24 pm

Hello,

I would like to request (even though you all have added a handful of wonderful vehicles) a look-see at adding the Jackal 2 gun trucks and its heavier variant, the Coyote. I understand that it would be ANOTHER thing to figure out with the implementation and access including the process of addition if accepted but with the influx of players running 3CB mods and equipment, I would like to say it would be a nice (may I say, diverse?) addition to implement into the server. And in other words, they just look absolutely smashing.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

May 10th, 2019, 11:00 pm

These vehicles would require that all players to have those mods, and we have chosen to run the Invade and Annex servers as vanilla to get the largest player base possible. We do run other servers, Exile, Wastelands (beta) and NAK Tac all of which use client mods to expands the content (vehicles) available.

• Information