The Inaccessible vehicles on Malden

This forum is for general issues relating to ground vehicles (Tanks, APC's, Autos). Players have made excellent suggestions which get lost in the larger discussion groups. You are welcome to discuss mod recommendations, configurations, and all around general information, related to being a ground vehicles on the server.

Moderator: VileAce

5Whiskey

August 12th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Sgt. Whiskey here.

Ground vehicles are useless if they are on an island and we can't get them to the mainland.
Normally this wouldn't be a problem but this isn't altis where we can request heavy lift all the time.
It's rare that we can establish air superiority on Malden, mainly because of the AA combined with enemy air.
It's precisely this reason combined with the lower playercount that makes ground vehicles on madlen virtually inaccessible in 98% of all combat scenarios.
I ask that some changes be made on malden to move friendly vehicles, or atleast support and AA vehicles, to a new location. The island airfield has a bobcat and does not need ammo, fuel, and medical trucks, perhaps we can move those back to the mainland airfield, along with a few AA vehicles.
Either that or I could map a giant bridge for you guys. Lol.
Pls change? :D

claws01
Site Admin

NAK Command

August 13th, 2019, 2:07 am

ok

BlueFalcnActual

NAK Elite

August 13th, 2019, 10:36 am

BlueFalcnActual also approves of this message šŸ˜Œ

• Information