I am returning Finally..?

This is an off-topic thread for talking about whatever.

Moderator: VileAce

Cuff

November 22nd, 2018, 1:42 am

After a few months of IRL turmoil, I am able to say confidently my life is back to leveling out and I can return playing ARMA 3 soon.

I am still about 2 weeks away from achieving dedicated WiFi services and currently using my phones WiFi hotspot, which I have learned to rely on since January. I was a ZEUS when I was more active and when I regain full internet, I extend an invitation to all to join in my ZEUS missions as they are always fun with a twist. If anyone has any questions comments or concerns regarding my return, feel free to let me know!

I will come online every Monday and Wednesday around 8 to 9pm PST and I will be dedicating Fridays to gameplay and teaching as well as if anyone wants to do any team based ops in game I will be pursuing EXILE map more since I heard of its official release here.

Glad to be returning and don't use a .50 against enemy personal.

Game on,
~Leshii

Zero

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 26th, 2018, 6:44 pm

Hello Leshii,

Glad to hear that you are coming back to NAK and can't wait to see you on even though we already did.

-Capt-Zero

Cuff

November 26th, 2018, 7:27 pm

I'll try and be on again tonight, i'm using up my hotspot data since its almost the 1st :D

• Information