Anyone wanna take over this mod?

This is an off-topic thread for talking about whatever.

Moderator: VileAce

Spuds

December 3rd, 2018, 4:21 pm

Once upon a time, I found the absolute coolest mod, but sad face, it was abandoned. This mod gave the ability to put a marker on the map (the shift-click kind) through the rangefinder that came with it. I'm sure some of you have often tried to estimate where something might be that you've seen but on the map. It had a lot of other cool features as well. However, ever since it was abandoned it causes this interesting issue when loaded and entering a server. You can get to where you pick your slot (medic, repair, etc) but after that, while you have sound it gets stuck on the loading screen. You can't see you can't move you can only hear. Now I don't know if it's even possible but, I recently learned people on here might know how to make mods. Maybe someone can fix it up and we can add it to the list of approved mods? It's called Zehn's Advanced GPS, Laser Designator, and Rangefinder mod and you can find it here: https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic ... inder-mod/ . Thank you in advance :)
Distance is what determines wins. When you can shoot them but they can't shoot you, you have the upper hand.

claws01
Site Admin

NAK Command

December 4th, 2018, 5:21 am

will take a look

Spuds

December 4th, 2018, 8:01 am

Suweet, its been abandoned since like 2013 lol
Distance is what determines wins. When you can shoot them but they can't shoot you, you have the upper hand.

• Information