Liberation

This is an off-topic thread for talking about whatever.

Moderator: VileAce

Spuds

December 31st, 2018, 5:32 pm

So have been checking out the liberation server for the past 2 days. I feel like it would have better population if there was a full established base with respawning assets the same way altis is set up. I know its completely not the way the game is meant to be played but no ones playing it. That southern airfield (can't remember the name of it now but its the one closest to the ship.) if we had a full base there I think the server would populate nicely. I didn't even fully understand what I was doing until after the 2nd day and then you get people coming in and wasting all the stuffs (the ammo, fuel, and supplies) and what not which probably the only way to avoid that would be to have like 5 full-time players who were the only ones who had control over building and supply lines and such. Few more ai, and enemy aircraft and tanks so its extra hard to take back the island and I think it would be a hit. Just some ideas. If I knew how to work the editor I'd do it lol but alas all my knowledge is in hardware. I can't even make a webpage or work photoshop lol.
Distance is what determines wins. When you can shoot them but they can't shoot you, you have the upper hand.

• Information