Liberation tips?

This is an off-topic thread for talking about whatever.

Moderator: VileAce

Spuds

January 6th, 2019, 8:35 am

I have been playing solely on the liberation server and by myself (which if I minded I wouldn't still be playing on it lol) BUT for those who did play on it, do you have some tips? Like for example when attacking an area and its all like "rebel reinforcements inbound" and stuff is that like waves? should I just sit back and let the game send in all they can before trying to actually take the area so I can sit outside and just take it all out? Or should I be rushing in trying to take it as fast as possible because the reinforcements don't stop? I got the resources, building, and fob's down. Anything you can think of that might help a single person take those big towns lol. So far I've been able to cap all but the big towns lol. Even the bases I got lol. Just those darned big towns lol. I've even tried going in with a full AI Squad and a tank and i still get spanked lol.
Distance is what determines wins. When you can shoot them but they can't shoot you, you have the upper hand.

LoKii

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 6th, 2019, 12:17 pm

Not sure how the liberation here on Nak is setup, but as far as i remember from the old days, taking out radio towers close to AOs will cancel reinforcements.
LInux is very user friendly. Its just selective who it's friends are.

Spuds

January 6th, 2019, 2:04 pm

oh no way, thanks that will help a lot!!
Distance is what determines wins. When you can shoot them but they can't shoot you, you have the upper hand.

Spuds

January 7th, 2019, 9:13 am

Well i don't think its me anymore lol. I've cleared paros like 5 times lol. This last time after a massive mortoring it went completely white, walked in the circle, it went completely blue then everything respawned lol. Thats how its been, i clear it and then it resets over and over lol.

• Information