a note on my health

This is an off-topic thread for talking about whatever.

Moderator: VileAce

Blackwell

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 5th, 2019, 7:52 pm

Firstly I apologize for my silence, and I should start this by saying that I am alive and I am "healthy" or at least as healthy as someone like me can be. I am going to be honest and personal here, so if you are not into that stop reading.

Having said that, I am a disabled veteran the reason being is that I had a mental breakdown at work one day a lot of the reasons why and what exactly happened are still hazy for me and so is that part of my life. Maintaining relationships is hard for me because at a core level I lack the confidence in relationships and require constant validation. I don't know why I do this, and I only blame myself. Because of this I often shut down and shut out all except the intimately close to me. I know this is not healthy and I have taken steps to mitigate my issues affecting those around me.

That being said
I am almost ready to come back
Sorry again
I will try to keep up with this post so no one worries about me

Bandit-Angel 1-

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 5th, 2019, 8:53 pm

IGY6 Blackwell. We'll see you soon brother. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to get in touch.
"Throw me to the wolves but know I will return leading the pack"

Riot

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 6th, 2019, 4:07 am

Since you left, I rembmer you every day , wondering how you are doing. No apologies needed man. Whenever you are ready!
Creating riots since 1985

Volcano

NAK Tac

NAK Donor

July 6th, 2019, 11:33 am

Glad to see you back! make sure to join us anytime you see us online! ^_^
"We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails"

G0lden

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 6th, 2019, 5:09 pm

Rest assured you are not alone.

We are an open and accepting community so please don't ever feel like you will ever be judged here.

Spuds

July 7th, 2019, 7:14 am

Don't know you, but i have always been very open about my disabilities. I always figure if my being open can help someone then its better not to keep quiet. I got severe bi polar and schizo effective disorder. The paranoia makes having friends a little difficult and that often carries over onto the gaming world or social networking. I DEF don't fit in with the rest of the society lol, that being said I also see things that others don't see and I still have my brain, for all its faults my troubleshooting skills are below none lol. Just cause you got a few things wrong, don't make you any less of a tank... :) I don't hide my crap, while everyone else is marching in lines following orders blindly I see. I see things they can't, Thanks to my mind constantly churning on 1000 thoughts a min I get to think of things they never would have. My obsessive nature keeps my place/car/self clean and allows me to dig in very deeply on the things i enjoy like PC repair/builds. The ONLY downfall I can find is that I can't work like everyone else because the politics and overall dynamic of job places makes my head spin. Nothing is optimum much less done correctly or in the right order and they always treat their best employees like slaves rather than being good to them the whole deal is completely backwards and it makes it so i can't think... i totally turn into Patric star lol (you'd have to you tube him) but all in all I think my "disabilities" give me strengths and points of view others may never have.
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz
8.00GB Single-Channel Unknown@1064MHz
MSI H110M GAMING
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
232GB TOSHIBA (SATA (SSD))

merlinsrevenge

July 7th, 2019, 1:34 pm

We got your back. At least on the server. Bit too far away to do anything else.

MUTEEkin.Ng

July 11th, 2019, 2:51 pm

Got your Six. Waiting for your return boss,

• Information