Tactical Tuesday - July 9th @7:30pm EST

This is an off-topic thread for talking about whatever.

Moderator: VileAce

Bandit-Angel 1-

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 7th, 2019, 12:42 pm

ATTENTION NAK COMMUNITY
We are coming up on another Tactical Tuesday open event! Mark your calendars and read below for info.

Players who wish to play the event must be on Teamspeak. Players not participating will be asked to steer clear of the Main AO but are welcome to play side missions, priority targets & AA sites.

:!: Your Next Mission :!:

Date/Time:
Tuesday, July 9th @ 7:30pm EST

Server:
Malden #2
Direct Connect IP: 45.58.125.42
Direct Connect Port: 2302

Teamspeak Channel:
ts3.naksquad.net
NAK Malden #2 > Tactical Tuesdays

Mod Listing:
https://www.naksquad.net/mod-list/
If you wish to run approved mods you are welcome to do so, however no mods are required in order to play. You'll just need the free Map Pack DLC for Malden.

Your Mission:
You will be broken down into Squad and Fireteams to move in and complete the Main AO entirely on foot using tactical style gameplay. Resupplies will be extremely limited and your skills will be tested! We will focus on communication, use of terrain & cover, advancing/falling back, the battle buddy system & more!

Additional Notes:
Previous mission images can be found at the following link: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1551

We are always looking for experienced members to play as Squad and Fireteam Leads during these events. Click the following link for more info and reply if you would like to volunteer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1508&p=6061#p6061

If you haven't had the Tactical Tuesday experience we highly encourage you to join us! If you have played with us before we look forward to seeing you again! Bandit over and out!
"Throw me to the wolves but know I will return leading the pack"

BlueFalcnActual

NAK Elite

July 7th, 2019, 3:56 pm

I should be able to attend this week =D

AccidentalRob

July 9th, 2019, 11:02 am

I am also hoping to attend this week. It will be my first Tactical event!

Bandit-Angel 1-

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 9th, 2019, 12:31 pm

AccidentalRob wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 11:02 am
I am also hoping to attend this week. It will be my first Tactical event!
Well I hope you get a chance to join us and see what Tactical Tuesdays are all about! We'll get you set up with a great fireteam and smash the objective!
"Throw me to the wolves but know I will return leading the pack"

AccidentalRob

July 9th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Bandit-Angel 1- wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 12:31 pm
Well I hope you get a chance to join us and see what Tactical Tuesdays are all about! We'll get you set up with a great fireteam and smash the objective!
Apparently I'm also clear for the rank of PFC on Teamspeak? Is that for time spent playing on NAK servers?

WilliamTesla

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

July 9th, 2019, 3:12 pm

AccidentalRob wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 2:49 pm
Apparently I'm also clear for the rank of PFC on Teamspeak? Is that for time spent playing on NAK servers?
On the Teamspeak, and the only thing you need to do is ask an admin (Usually there's always someone around at the help room) From there, they'll help you and set your rank on ts3.

• Information