Blastcore Tracers A3 - FoxFort Edit

For question, comments, and problems with mods.
Individual mod authors are responsible for the content of their mods, but we will do our best to help a member of the NAK Community if they are having an issue on our servers.

Moderator: VileAce

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 15th, 2019, 1:14 pm

Exactly on our server, because the mod is not being run on the server, I do not think the enemy tracers will be affected. I just wanted to make sure what I saw is what everyone else was seeing. Now Walker did run it as a server mod, so what he saw was those "huge paintballs", as he calls them, being shot at him. I think the idea behind the mod is okay, but I personally do not believe that it was carried out well.

Bandit-Angel 1-

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 15th, 2019, 5:06 pm

VileAce wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 1:14 pm
Exactly on our server, because the mod is not being run on the server, I do not think the enemy tracers will be affected. I just wanted to make sure what I saw is what everyone else was seeing. Now Walker did run it as a server mod, so what he saw was those "huge paintballs", as he calls them, being shot at him. I think the idea behind the mod is okay, but I personally do not believe that it was carried out well.
Shame to hear that, I like the idea as well but if it isn't well built it's just not worth it :(
"Throw me to the wolves but know I will return leading the pack"

• Information