I think im banned?

For question, comments, and problems with mods.
Individual mod authors are responsible for the content of their mods, but we will do our best to help a member of the NAK Community if they are having an issue on our servers.

Moderator: VileAce

Lozzy

August 13th, 2019, 8:43 am

Hey guys!

I accidentally joined the server using this SSPCM mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =410206202) which I generally use in single player antistasi.

Either way I tried to join after I disabled it and get booted. I also get booted if I attempt to join the server with no mods or dlc.

Any advice?

Bandit-Angel 1-

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

August 13th, 2019, 8:50 am

Please post your ban appeal at the following link:
viewforum.php?f=8

Be sure to fill out the correct format as shown below:
1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex: http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR STEAM NAME/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
"Throw me to the wolves but know I will return leading the pack"

Lozzy

August 13th, 2019, 9:14 am

Well thats just it, im not sure if I am auto banned for a restricted mod or the mods I have are screwing up.

Wave

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

August 13th, 2019, 9:30 am

Hello Lozzy, please read the message that is displayed:

Restricted Mod - Cheat Menu - check allowed mods - Join TeamSpeak to discuss By VileAce.

To be clear: You have been banned for using restricted mods.
Please follow bandit's post. That format allows us to track your in game profile and actually see what is going on (makes it easier for us to help you out).
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

August 13th, 2019, 11:24 am

When players connect with mods intended for cheating or potentially harmful mods we do place a ban on the player, based on the severity of the risk, to remind them that our server has a list of approved and restricted mods. Your ban was for 1 hour and has already expired. I highly recommend that you save a mod preset specifically for the NAK Squad servers that you play on.

In the future, please be aware of our server rules, in this case specifically:
RULE #16) No Unapproved Mods
First Offense: Based on severity, up to a permanent ban.

NAK has a list of mods that are allowed on the server, you can find that list at https://www.naksquad.net/mod-list/. We generally will not ban a player for a minor violation, but using any mod a reasonable person would consider cheating will be considered a violation of this rule. These include but are not limited to invisibility, no clipping, teleport, unrestricted vehicle spawn, unlimited ammo and god mode. If you receive a script restriction when connecting to the server, you are using an unapproved mod.

• Information