Denied (Perm w/Option) - Scumbag - Ban appeal

1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR STEAM NAME/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
*The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

scumbag
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of Fucking America

September 17th, 2018, 12:40 pm

1. scumbag
2. https://steamcommunity.com/id/scxmbxg/
3. http://prntscr.com/kvhgl8
4. VileAce - 9/16/2018, around lunch time, NAK Altis server and TS server.
5. I was banned for talking off topic in the pilot TS channel. I don't recall exactly what the conversation was about. Everyone was told to stop talking off topic, i made one more remark- banned permanently from TS and NAK servers. I'm not sure what I did that was so bad to warrant a permanent ban, but I apologize and Ill stay on topic in the future. A few players and admins may remember me from a while back, I'm sure they'll all confirm that Im a decent player/person generally. A lot of people look at my name and just assume I'm an asshat looking for trouble, and maybe that's what happened here.

Thanks for your time.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 17th, 2018, 1:53 pm

You blatantly ignored me and continued talking off topic after you were told to stop. I received multiple complaints about your topic of conversation. The other players "mercurybud" immediately stopped when asked, you thought that violating server rules and ignoring an admin would be ok and continued with the inappropriate comments. Then you went onto the website and made inappropriate comments on the quickchat to the point where I banned you from there.

This ban will not be removed.

scumbag
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of Fucking America

September 17th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Well if that's how it has to be, I guess I don't have much say in the matter. I enjoyed the playing on the server and being a part of the community. Sorry I pissed you off so badly. It really wasn't intentional.

At least change the ban to like a year, I'd like to come back some day. :/

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 18th, 2018, 9:07 am

I am going to leave the ban permanent, but I will accept another appeal in 90 days. If you choose to appeal the ban in 90 days, you need to explain why you thought it was ok to ignore the admin's request, why you though it was okay to degrade and defame the admin in the website quick chat and why you though that being part of NAK Tac allowed you to break server rules, your in game chat and on the website quick chat you made multiple references to being part of NAK Tac. (as a side note you had been removed from NAK Tac in July for inactivity)

• Information