Denied (Perm) - Ban Appeal - (Jongomort)

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

Moderator: VileAce

Jongo

November 6th, 2018, 7:53 pm

Hello,
3. Perm ban Rule 14 - Length of ban Perm
4. VileAce?
5. I played last night and did not even swear. I did not even use voice chat. Also, how can it be permanent ban when this is my second kick from server? Also I was kicked only once for typing a swear once last month. How come I get banned?
Last edited by Jongo on November 7th, 2018, 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 6th, 2018, 11:59 pm

You were banned for a multitude of reason, primarily for creating an account on the website with the username PhuckYurMomma
and NAKmeansAIDS an making a false report against MrSuper. I tried multiple times to contact you via the email address you had provided and received no response, leaving me no choice but to believe that it was a false report. You had

Appeal Denied

• Information