Expired (1-day) NakedPig - ban appeal

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

Moderator: VileAce

Nakedpig

December 4th, 2018, 7:02 pm

Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases) Nakedpig
2. Player Steam profile copy here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035283456/
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering. Do not have one.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. Golden, 1950 EST
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted. I have no idea what I was banned for. I was told it was for impersonating an admin, I told a guy he could get banned for stealing a heli in the trader on Exile. I was warned verbally by someone telling me not to do that again, so I said okay. I am sorry. I have played for years on NAK servers and never had this issue. Telling someone they are breaking rules is never a problem, but I guess the rules on Exile are different and I learned that today. CanGolden unban me so I can play again? If not, I will just not play NAK any more. Sorry for any issues, but this is a bit far since the player was hacking, and Pyro, Lissie, and Brad can attest for that. I was warning the person they were breaking the rules, not pretending to be any kind of admin. Thanks.

vgerdj

NAK Command

December 5th, 2018, 1:05 pm

I was the admin that initially told you not to threaten other players with a ban. The rules are not different on Exile, you didn't inform the player of breaking the rules, you insinuated that you would ban them.

• Information