Denied (Perm) - Ban Appeal for Chopy2008/Pig

1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR STEAM NAME/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
*The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

Chopy2008

December 28th, 2018, 10:11 am

1. Pig (Old: Chopy2008)
2. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chopy2008/
3. "Banned Rule #13 for perm - Expires: perm. entered by VileAce [adm))"
4. I was banned by VileAce a few months ago on the Invade and Annex server #1
5. I was banned for getting in an argument with an admin on the server, which I regret doing and I wasn't having the best day anyways. I regret my decision and would like to apologize to VileAce for being so annoying.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

December 28th, 2018, 12:12 pm

I would say that what you did was more than just an argument with an admin. Curing at and verbally abusing an admin, is not an argument or disagreement. Your final ban was your 4th ban in 2 months. We gave you multiple opportunities to read and follow the rules, but you choose not to.

You were spoken to on at least two separate occasions at which point you were told that any future bans would be permanent, and even after that we gave you an additional opportunity.

You ban is permanent and will remain that way.

Appeal denied.

Chopy2008

December 29th, 2018, 11:10 am

That is blatantly false. I do not recall "verbally abusing" anyone. I did not curse at any staff. I was only banned once prior because you banned my brother according to his voice. I had read the rules and followed them, I was an active player on the server. I was never "spoken to" or informed that any future bans would be permanent. I was also confused why I was banned when I learned that the rule for verbal abuse was a warning, a kick, then ban, and how I had gone straight to ban regardless.

I would at least like to see proof of these encounters happening, if I am wrong.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

December 29th, 2018, 12:03 pm

First you need to understand that this is a private server, and as such it is not a democracy, but below are you previous bans

04/13/2018 11:23 PM - Banned Rule #13 for Perm - expires Perm. Entered by VileAce [Admin]. Verbal abuse. Perm remaining.

04/08/2018 8:04 PM to 04/09/2018 8:04 PM - Banned Rule #14 for 1d - expires 04/09/2018 7:04 PM. Entered by Wave. Use of indecent, obscene,lewd, or sexually explicit language.

03/19/2018 12:31 AM to 03/26/2018 12:31 AM - Racists comment in chat banned for 7d - expires 03/25/2018 11:31 PM by Automated Trigger

02/13/2018 4:58 PM to 02/14/2018 9:28 PM - Rule #12 Minimum age on our servers is 16. Banned for 1d - expires 02/14/2018 8:28 PM, 10M remaining. Entered by LBJ. - This is the one where you said it was your brother, and the ban was removed. You had 3 bans after that incident.

Now the comments

02/14/2018 9:39 PM
Player younger brother was on this username. Ban Removed. However, the primary account holder for username "Home" is fully responsible for his/her actions. Thus, any future violations will be permanent.

• Information