Removed - Boyob's - ban appeal

1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR STEAM NAME/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
*The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

Boyob

January 3rd, 2019, 1:09 am

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases) Boyob
2. Player Steam profile copy here : 76561198357912569/
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering. https://gyazo.com/17225be51c45169f85aa33a4cc7b8ba7
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. VileAce
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted. So what happened was I was engaging in combat with some Spetsnaz, when all of a sudden some hacker put me and the entire server in a congo line and we started flying across the map, I had really no idea what happened because after 10 seconds of flying we all exploded and I got perma banned..
So in my view it was false.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 3rd, 2019, 1:50 am

You were banned because in the 2 days that you have connected to our server you have had 10 script restrictions, meaning that you are using mods that are not allowed on the server. If you would have identified the script restriction in the first couple connection attempts , search our allowed and restricted mod list, or asked an admin about the restriction, you would not be in this situation. But trying over and over, appears to be looking for vulnerabilities in the system, hence hacking.

8:39 AM Player Boyob was kicked (Script Restriction #31) by
8:50 AM Player Boyob was kicked (Script Restriction #31) by
5:53 PM Player Boyob was kicked (Script Restriction #31) by
11:57 PM Player Boyob was kicked (Script Restriction #32) by
01/03/2019 12:01 AM Player Boyob was kicked (Script Restriction #32) by
12:26 AM Player Boyob was kicked (Script Restriction #31) by
12:34 AM Player Boyob was kicked (Script Restriction #31) by
12:01 AM Player Boyob was kicked (Script Restriction #32) by
12:26 AM Player Boyob was kicked (Script Restriction #31) by
12:34 AM Player Boyob was kicked (Script Restriction #31) by

Boyob

January 3rd, 2019, 1:58 am

After every kick I tried to disable mods, but I kept getting #31 or #32 after halo jumping or death.

Boyob

January 3rd, 2019, 3:59 am

Also I was never the one that flew the congo line and I was pretty sure somebody fired a launcher at somebody else and got us all killed so.

Boyob

January 3rd, 2019, 5:33 am

And I did ask people about the restrictions and did check the list.

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 3rd, 2019, 11:46 am

If you checked the list, did you figure out which mod it was? and if you didnt and you dont see it in the list tell them which one it is?

best bet is disable all mods and only enable the ones you know are allowed... doing it the other way is 'try and error' to figure out how to get passed the mod banlist, ie. trying to find a loophole in the restrictions.

there is only 1 mod that is listed both allowed and not allowed and thats tfar radio and depends what server you are on.
https://www.naksquad.net/mod-list/ sort by the 'restricted' column.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 3rd, 2019, 12:10 pm

First I never said that you were the individual that caused the "conga line", I just happened to find your script restrictions while looking for him. Second there are no mods on our allowed list that will cause the script restrictions. At the very top of the allowed and restricted mods page it says "Any mod not specifically listed as allowed is restricted. ". Last asking other players is defiantly not the same as asking an admin. Although many players want to be helpful they are not the experts on how our system runs. I looked back at your chat log and did not find any evidence of you asking other players or asking for an admin to help.

Export the exact mod list you were using, I will know if you remove any mods, and I will review it. If I find any mods that are harmful or if I find that you modified the list, the ban will remain. Attach the list here, you will need to zip it before attaching it.

Boyob

January 3rd, 2019, 7:07 pm

Or can I send you a photo of all the mods I have?

Boyob

January 3rd, 2019, 7:11 pm

Theres 2 seperate photos because the list is too large to fit in one.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 3rd, 2019, 8:12 pm

It does not look like you attached the images. To export your list go into the Arma 3 Launcher load the mods you were using, then click on "More". Select export list of mods to a file, and select loaded mods only. This will create an HTML file. Zip that and attach to this post or post it somewhere , google drive etc, where I can access it.

• Information