Reduced (7-days) - llior - Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

Moderator: VileAce

llior

February 10th, 2019, 5:54 pm

In-Game Name: llior

Steam Profile: pcturnoff1

Ban Message: you were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick ( Banned Rule #15 for perm - Expires perm, Entered by [ADMIN] Cop))

Admin name: Cop 02/10/19

Explanation: To be honest I have no idea why I have been banned but it could be because someone who was playing with me asked for me discord so we could communicate, so I put it in the chat as my mic wasn't working in game at the time. I don't think I did something wrong but if I did, please let me know. I hope I can get back in the server soon.

c0p0ut

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 10th, 2019, 8:23 pm

Our rules are clearly listed on the website and in-game.
RULE #15) No recruiting
First Offense: Based on severity, up to permanent ban.

Recruiting is not allowed on the server. Using any NAK resources including, but not limited to, game servers, TeamSpeak or website, to recruit or entice players away from NAK resources is not allowed. Mass sending of friend requests via Steam, to players on the server is also not allowed.

NAK provides voice communications both in-game through several voice channels as well as through TeamSpeak, again with several channels if you decide to have a more intimate group to converse with. These are part of the "NAK resources" you see listed above in the rule description. By providing another player with or advertising a Discord channel, you are enticing players away from NAK resources. We strive to encompass a community atmosphere on NAK. By encouraging others to leave NAK to join another voice communication resource splinters people away from the core community.

A violation of this rule has been established to include it being a permanent ban on the first offense, which should indicate how serious of a violation it is.

I will reduce your ban from permanent to 7 days. I will not go any lower than this. Thank you for submitting an appeal.

llior

February 10th, 2019, 8:48 pm

Thank you so much for reducing it. I appreciate it and I understand the reason I was banned, thank you once again.

• Information