Reduced (1-day) - Muhle - Perm ban by LBJ

1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
*The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

Muhle

March 8th, 2019, 4:04 pm

1. Exact in game name: muhle

2. Player Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978218844/

3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
(Banned rule #3 for perm - expires perm.

4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
LBJ
07.03.19 at 16:00 ish
[NAK]Naksquad.net | Nak#1 | I&A | Altis

5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.

Hi!
I was playing some hours on your server with my friend [ISAF]Lafi.
After a time we did disconnect for a brake. after one hour we did try to play on the server again. BUT then i was Perm banned for roule #3 (Teamkilling) i can whith my hand on my heart say that i have never killed an team mate!
i have talked with 2 of my friends that are playing on your server and they cant understand why im banned..
[ISAF] Lafi, That i did play with is an vitnes that i did NOT do any teamkilling. Im not that guy that are up for "Trolling, Teamkilling, EX.." i just wanna have fun and have some serious gaming with a good team!
And yes i was trying to create a new user, that for i have never got an notis for something like that and i thugth it was someting wrong with my game. the name change was from, muhle to muhle92.
Hope we will find and solution for this, im very sorry if i have done anything wrong! :(
Last edited by Muhle on March 8th, 2019, 4:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Adonis

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 8th, 2019, 4:38 pm

In the interest of saving you and the admins some time, please use the exact ban appeals template, found here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9
Cal Poly Engineering
CO '16

Muhle

March 8th, 2019, 4:49 pm

Shoud be updated now :)

G0lden

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 8th, 2019, 7:43 pm

Thanks Adonis and Muhle for getting the right format. I have informed LBJ about your appeal and he will respond to you when he is available.

Muhle

March 9th, 2019, 9:59 am

Thanks!

LBJ07

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 10th, 2019, 11:27 pm

Good evening and sorry for the late response. Upon completing the AO I was incapacitated by a player. At the time, I did not know how since I was dealing with another player and subsequently Alt+Tabbed. Once I returned, the AO had completed. I scrolled up the kill feed to find out that you had Incapacitated me and DC'd right after. With only less than 1 hour on our servers and the fact that I did not witness the act, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this occurrence was indeed an accident (even with floating Hexagons marking friendlies within 1km) and that you acted without malice. I will reduce the ban to 1 day from the time of the incident thus rendering this ban completed as of March 9, 2019. However, the ban will stay on your file.

• Information