Denied (Conditional) - Ban Appeal- Cpt.Kyle

For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
Please note:
  • All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
  • Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
  • Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
  • Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
  • Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
  • The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account.  There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

Cpt.Kyle

November 27th, 2019, 1:55 pm

In game Name: Cpt.Kyle
Steam ID: https: //steamcommunity.com/id/cpt_kyle/
Ban Message: Ban perm. Rule #6 (Wasting s))
Admin: Rollacanda
Explanation: I was on the server a while back and I was transporting a player to a mission via helicopter. As I was transporting him had to get off and rather than landing him safely or taking him to the mission I crashed the helicopter killing myself and him in the process. I then left the server and the TeamSpeak without any explanation for what I had just done. I'd love to get on the server again and help out. Whatever it takes to get back on the server I'm willing to do. I' sorry to the player that I crashed in the middle of now where, and sorry to all the admins that I have bothered with my own stupidity. I know that if somehow I get let back on the server that I'd be on a thin line but I think that if you gave me a chance that I would not waste it. Once again I apologize to those who have been affected and I hope that you would give me another chance.

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 27th, 2019, 4:29 pm

After going through your record, i am going to deny the ban appeal. Your past actions, attitude and disregard to NAK rules is unacceptable. The issue you explained happened on 6/24/2019. I would have maybe giving you a chance if i had not already done so two days earlier on a perm ban 6/22/2019. Im sorry but if you still feel like you have changed you should put in another ban appeal in 6 months.

Cpt.Kyle

November 27th, 2019, 5:01 pm

So to be clear I am still banned?

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm

yes

Cpt.Kyle

November 27th, 2019, 5:41 pm

Then my other question would be since this would be my second appeal for this ban, is there any chance of it being revoked?

Cpt.Kyle

November 27th, 2019, 5:42 pm

In six months?

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

December 1st, 2019, 1:32 am

you can make another ban appeal in six months.

• Information