Denied - Gates; Ban Appeal.

1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR STEAM NAME/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
*The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

Gates

August 17th, 2018, 11:28 pm

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases):

Gates

2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/):

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Penstroke/

3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering:

<01:00:38> You were banned for 1 day from the server by "VileAce" (Greifing: )
<01:03:06> You are banned temporarily. Reason: "Greifing: 76561197970092673"
Try again in 23:58:51

4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from:

VileAce

5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.:

Unknown. Friendly fire was not in place and no warning or attempt of communication was made. Channel in teamspeak was made aware that my fire alarm was going off and I went to check on the noise. Upon return less than a minute later I was removed from the game/teamspeak, with no expressed reason as to why.
Callsign; Viper - 1;
Wingman to; Raider - 1.
Preferred Server; Altis 1.
Specialty; UAV Drone Operator.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

August 18th, 2018, 7:17 am

I received two complaints from players in regard to your behavior, so I attempted to ask you about it, which is not required, but I felt in that case you deserved it. I made 7 attempts to communicate with you including in game and in TeamSpeak. In game I sent 2 private messages and one Global in game, in TeamSpeak I moved you to the help room, tried to speak to you, and poked you twice.

With no response I had to assume that the player reports were correct.

You were accused of false reports of kills and constant berating of other players. There are people who even believed that you were an admin due to you saying you were an admin in the past, and you trying to tell people what they could and could not do on the server. "Kiko, if you're going to be flying, you need to not have your sound muted." and "Don't take the medic role if you are not going to be a medic."

We appreciate anything you might have done for the NAK community in the past, but many things have changed including the server rules and how we enforce them. Please take a moment to review the current rules, if you have any questions please let me know. I have removed your TS ban, so you can poke me if you would like.

I am leaving the game server ban at this time. If you would like to appeal now that you have additional information, about why you were banned, you are welcome to do so.

Gates

August 18th, 2018, 7:49 pm

I agree to your terms and refute to expand upon information provided. Given that I've asked the pilot if he would unmute himself due to engaging blue-on-blue, my concerns were for the others, and not for 'enforcing rules.'

I appreciate your role within your position, and taking the time to do as you see fit, although community wide acknowledgement of my behaviour towards others is nothing short of polite and amicable. I trust your judgement as an administrator at this time, although to quote you upon--;

"Don't take the medic role if you are not going to be a medic."

is simply untrue and faulted, as anyone can revive a downed player, and all players have the ability to carry first-aid medical kits.

I thank you for your time.
(A loyal multi-year patron.)
Gates.

Viper - 1, Signing off.
Callsign; Viper - 1;
Wingman to; Raider - 1.
Preferred Server; Altis 1.
Specialty; UAV Drone Operator.

• Information