Show off your Loadouts (Custom/Vanilla)

This forum is for general issues relating to snipers. Players have made excellent suggestions which get lost in the larger discussion groups. You are welcome to discuss mod recommendations, configurations, and all around general information, related to being a sniper on the server.

Moderator: VileAce

LoKii

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 26th, 2018, 5:17 am

A weird sniper uniform. I have no idea what another player would see me like if he didn't have this mod loaded.

I can imagine on a PVP server, this uniform being really OP for a hidden sniper in the distance :p
Oh well, enjoy.

Just a shame that the actual suit under the fake plants leave a thermo signature.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image LoKii
LInux is very user friendly. Its just selective who it's friends are.

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 26th, 2018, 2:42 pm

rather just have a uniform that can self adjust by looking at the terrain grid type then it will adjust its colors and greenery blending via the scrollwheel when you are prone based on whats around you.

xBroleh

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

July 26th, 2018, 3:12 pm

sycholic wrote:
rather just have a uniform that can self adjust by looking at the terrain grid type then it will adjust its colors and greenery blending via the scrollwheel when you are prone based on whats around you.

just add a chamaleon player model to the game lol

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 26th, 2018, 7:03 pm

that would defeat the point of having your ghillie look like whats around you... Im talking grass and stuff, you going that far then hold my beer, *pulls out a Ghost in the shell thermoptic camouflage hooded trench coat. and a SMG with HVAP ammo.

LoKii

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 28th, 2018, 3:28 am

I seeeeee youuuuuuuu
Image Image You can also order your very own sniper at amazon or ebay. Will be shipped in a high quality box with instructions. Image Regards
LInux is very user friendly. Its just selective who it's friends are.

REAPER6

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

July 28th, 2018, 7:09 am

sycholic wrote:
I believe you are looking for the Predator cloaking camo lol
IMG_1567.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 28th, 2018, 9:26 am

Im not talking cloaks, transparencies or even the uniform changing... Im talking the addon stuff like bushes and tall grass and so on. that you get from the surroundings

• Information