Do you know anything about this

This is an off-topic thread for talking about whatever.

Moderator: VileAce

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 9th, 2019, 11:22 pm

I looking to see if anyone has this keyboard or knows someone that does that has an opinion they can offer.

https://wooting.io/wootingone

It looks like it is "made" to work with Arma. Anyone that flies with keyboard and mouse, this could provide a lot of help. For me it will allow better control of the camera in Zeus and Spectate mode among other things.

Bandit-Angel 1-

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 10th, 2019, 9:27 am

Corsair makes a few models that are similar and have a few extra buttons on the left hand side. Worth checking out
"Throw me to the wolves but know I will return leading the pack"

claws01
Site Admin

NAK Command

January 10th, 2019, 10:52 pm

very smooth

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 11th, 2019, 1:08 am

My quick google search shows Wooting is the only company making full size analog keyboards. Aimpad makes a gaming pad, that is analog.

vgerdj

NAK Command

February 5th, 2019, 10:06 am

steelseries-merc-stealth-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 5th, 2019, 12:10 pm

Still do not see any info that that keyboard your pasted an image of is analog. As a side note they have to be crazy to want $500 for that keyboard.

I like my Orbweaver. https://assets.razerzone.com/eeimages/p ... te-top.png Just thought a analog keyboard to go with it would be awesome.

Inferno

February 24th, 2019, 5:46 pm

VileAce wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 11:22 pm
I looking to see if anyone has this keyboard or knows someone that does that has an opinion they can offer.

https://wooting.io/wootingone

It looks like it is "made" to work with Arma. Anyone that flies with keyboard and mouse, this could provide a lot of help. For me it will allow better control of the camera in Zeus and Spectate mode among other things.
Get a razer huntsman elite.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 24th, 2019, 9:52 pm

No one seems to read the post. The keyboard I posted about is not a normal keyboard, it is analog, hence the question.

c0p0ut

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 25th, 2019, 7:26 am

When you say analog, do you mean either mechanical or tactile? I think the one you originally posted is the only analog one I have heard of.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 25th, 2019, 9:28 am

It is mechanical (meaning that the switch it uses is mechanical) but...most keyboards are digital; the key is either pressed or not pressed (on of off; 1 or 0 ; digital). Analog sends the % of the total that a key is pressed (A pressed 10%; Q pressed 73%) so it can be configured to detect how much the key is pushed, like a throttle on a joystick. For example this keyboard can be configured so that pressing a key softly the player would turn slowly and processing it all the way they would turn quickly. Or walk vs sprint.

This is the only keyboard, at the time when I posted this, that had analog features on all keys. I found a couple keyboards that had special keys that were analog but not all ~104 keys. Obviously analog is not helpful when typing, but for many games analog could be useful. My concern it that most keyboards do not have a large stroke length, so it might be hard to press a key in a controlled fashion to take advantage of the analog feature.

• Information