NAK Elite

January 14th, 2019, 12:48 am

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/warjoin/groups/

2. Age: 18

3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 215 hours 57 minutes

4. Total Arma 3 hours: 536

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Experienced

6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): N/A

7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application) The Nak servers where one of the first Arma 3 multiplayer servers I joined. What made me stay and not move on to another server was the community, the respect and maturity that was very obvious as soon as I started speaking to the players in TeamSpeak3. I would like to join the admin team because I want to help the community grow and develop, and also help individual players with any problem that they could have either with other players not obeying the rules to questions regarding one of the many, many controls.

8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: One of my character traits has always been being very logical rather than emotional when making decisions, which I believe is a good trait to have for positions of authority.

9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): Emails and Nak website messages I will most likely be able to respond to quickly throughout the day. Being actually on TeamSpeak and Arma will most likely be between 19:00 CST and 01:00 CST almost daily and on occasion I am on till around 05:00 CST.

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: I believe an Admin has two objectives and anything they do should reflect one of these two. The first one is setting a example on how you should treat other players and behave in this community, the second is to help advance the community in the right direction. Whether that is improving the servers or helping them to grow.
It is wrong always, everywhere and for everyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence" – W. K. Clifford

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 16th, 2019, 11:18 pm

+1

WalkerCJ

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 17th, 2019, 12:19 am

+1
NAK TACTICAL: You never know what's going to happen, but you can be certain that it's going to be an adventure.

Lorenzo

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 18th, 2019, 11:29 am

+1 I have spoken to Jim and I think he has the right idea as to what it takes to be an admin. I support this application and wish the best of luck.

LBJ07

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 18th, 2019, 11:19 pm

+1
:idea: Join our New Exile Server!

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 27th, 2019, 6:25 am

Please welcome Jim Carter as one of NAK's newest admins. Jim an email will follow with details.

xBroleh

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

January 27th, 2019, 9:05 am

Congrats man!

Volcano

NAK Tac

NAK Donor

January 27th, 2019, 12:34 pm

Congratulations Jim!

JimCarter

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

January 27th, 2019, 6:38 pm

Thanks everyone, I'm looking forward to working with the other admins and helping in anyway I can
It is wrong always, everywhere and for everyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence" – W. K. Clifford

CasperTheAbnormal

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 28th, 2019, 1:35 am

Congrats Jim Carter you're gonna do great!
See you in-game!

• Information