Denied (Perm) - Rockhe - banned rule #4 3rd PERMA

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

Moderator: VileAce

Roche

March 9th, 2019, 3:20 am

Roche
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103861204/
banned rule #4 3rd by VileAce
nak #1 invade & annex public server

i wasnt trying to be anoying, i thought i was helping, didnt mean to be anoying* i was trying to help
Last edited by Roche on March 9th, 2019, 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adonis

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 9th, 2019, 3:42 am

Use the ban appeals format located here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9
Cal Poly Engineering
CO '16

Roche

March 9th, 2019, 3:49 am

Adonis

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 9th, 2019, 3:50 am

Edit your original post, and number each step of the process according to the format.
Cal Poly Engineering
CO '16

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 9th, 2019, 11:34 am

You have broken many of our server rules. You are banned from our servers (all of them) until 03/22/2019 7:00 PM ET. These bans will not be removed. Using absenities directed at an admin is not acceptable. Any continued rule violations and you will be banned permanently.

Roche

March 9th, 2019, 5:24 pm

dankie/thank you
Last edited by Roche on March 9th, 2019, 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 9th, 2019, 5:41 pm

I understand that english is not your primary language, but you need to explain the first part of your response.

"you sound like a robot, and i did no such thing SIr! "

You absolutely broke many rules. You continued to message the admin after being asked not to, you were a general nuisance on the game server, you abused the website quick chat (I kicked you from the quick chat), when you called an admin a dick - "Roché 3/8/2019 5:51 he a dick " I finally had to ban you. All of these things are against server rules.

I was trying to be nice by reducing the ban, but I will make it permanent again if you do not own up to your errors.

Roche

March 9th, 2019, 5:44 pm

lets leave it there boss, i will take my ban, the robot thing was me reflecting on that you didnt understand what happend* and i was wrong, i respect the process and will take my ban till 22/03 no problem with that, sorry 4 all this

Roche

March 9th, 2019, 9:25 pm

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 10th, 2019, 1:20 am

On the 8th I told you not to spam the quick chat, and when you continued I kicked you. You can back and spammed the chat again so I banned you for a day from the quick chat. Today you continued to spam the quick chat with 30 post (spamming is the sending of consecutive unanswered post within a short time frame). As I mentioned on Sat Mar 09, 2019 at 11:34 am "Any continued rule violations and you will be banned permanently."

You are now banned from all of our servers permanently.

• Information