Denied (Perm) - Grimz - Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

Moderator: VileAce

Grimz

March 12th, 2019, 7:27 pm

1. Grimz
2. https://steamcommunity.com/id/NoGodPleaseGodNo/
3. (Racism is not allowed on this server. - Rule #1 - Permanent Ban)
4. 7:30 eastern pm 3/11/19
5. I wasn't here for about 3 days and I just got back to get on the server and this message came up, I rushed to the Teamspeak and talked to LBJ, I explained to him that I wasn't here and the only other person that could have done this would be my little brother. I'm sure you get this excuse a lot but this is truly genuine. I've loved this server for every minute I've been on it and I would love to join back into the community.

G0lden

NAK Command

March 12th, 2019, 8:36 pm

You were banned by an automated trigger for using the "n word" in chat. I saw the ban and looked at why it was made and left it in place as it should be.

You played the game on 3/10/2019 from 1622-2110 EST
and on 3/11/2019 from 1453-1830 EST when you were banned.
Before that you hadn't played on our servers for almost 2 weeks

You attempted to rejoin twice about 30 minutes after your ban and another few times again today (3/12/2019)

Two things:
- We take racism of all types and in all forms extremely seriously (it is our rule #1)
- You are lying. You can't even admit to your mistake. You were playing on our servers for a couple of days and got banned on day 2 and then you tried to rejoin 30 minutes later. We have logs and you can't even present your case with a bit of honesty.

I am responding because I was the one who saw the trigger and subsequently submitted ban notes to it to reinforce it. However, a head admin may still respond if they so choose.

Your ban will remain permanent.
I'm going to suggest that you save yourself time and don't even bother resubmitting a perm ban appeal. If you can't even be honest about breaking our number one rule then why should we trust that you will be a righteous member of our community?

c0p0ut

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

March 13th, 2019, 11:48 am

This should remain a permanent ban. No tolerance for this. Thank you for addressing this so quickly G0lden.

• Information