Removed - Chris V - Ban Appeal - I was Banned For Rule #14 By Fox for 7 Days

1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR STEAM NAME/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
*The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

tigerofgermany

June 6th, 2019, 9:46 pm

I'm not the best player, but I love playing on this server. I was banned by Fox for rule #14 for 7 days, which is a third offense and I had none before, for saying "nig is a bad word" in side chat when someone else was saying it. I had to make an account just to say this, sorry if I sound pissed. Please help me.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 6th, 2019, 9:51 pm

If you would like to appeal the ban please use the provided template

1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR STEAM NAME/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.

tigerofgermany

June 6th, 2019, 10:00 pm

1. Chris V
2. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104668891/
3. I wrote down my ban message, I didn't think to take a screenshot
4. Fox , 7 days, 6/6* around 10:30 pm est, Nak #1 I&A Altis
5. I didn't mean to cause harm, I was telling another player that "nig" was a bad word. I shouldn't have been using side chat. I had no prior incidents.

* sorry

tigerofgermany

June 6th, 2019, 10:21 pm

about an hour ago

tigerofgermany

June 6th, 2019, 10:42 pm

I don't Have A mic either so Everything I said was through text.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 7th, 2019, 12:07 am

Spamming the topic will not help your situation. Even though you deleted the two post, anyone that subscribes to the Topic received an email. It can take up to 48 hours for the admin who placed the ban to reply.

tigerofgermany

June 7th, 2019, 12:21 am

VileAce wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 12:07 am
Spamming the topic will not help your situation. Even though you deleted the two post, anyone that subscribes to the Topic received an email. It can take up to 48 hours for the admin who placed the ban to reply.
ok thank you.

Foxx

NAK Command

NAK Tac

June 7th, 2019, 11:47 pm

Sorry for the late reply. First off, is that the player that had first said it was dealt with in our Teamspeak server. Second, you are correct in telling that player that the word they used was inappropriate but if your going to do that again i would suggest you not add the word and just contact an admin via our website, teamspeak or ingame.

(Name) > (rule they are breaking)
If more information is needed an admin will question any involved

The ban will be drop

tigerofgermany

June 8th, 2019, 12:28 pm

Foxx wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:47 pm
Sorry for the late reply. First off, is that the player that had first said it was dealt with in our Teamspeak server. Second, you are correct in telling that player that the word they used was inappropriate but if your going to do that again i would suggest you not add the word and just contact an admin via our website, teamspeak or ingame.

(Name) > (rule they are breaking)
If more information is needed an admin will question any involved

The ban will be drop
No problem, I didn't even know why I was banned at first, but now I will know what to do next time.

• Information