(Not a ban issue) - Constant Kick

1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR STEAM NAME/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
*The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

KevMula

June 7th, 2019, 4:03 pm

My in-game username is "Kevin"
Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxslayer/
"you were kicked off the game."
I keep getting kicked from the game which I don't know the reason why. I remember it first happened where I was just playing the game completing an objective. Not sure if it's a reason or a mistake, but I am confused for how I keep getting kicked. Thank you.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Command

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

June 7th, 2019, 6:41 pm

I see nothing on our end, so your kicks are going to be related to your internet. Our server will kick players whos network performance does not meet minimal requirements.

Our server, and since the 1.56 update most servers, look for minimum network performance levels. We do this for multiple reasons. First poor network performance on one player does cause that player to rubber band (appear to stop and jump to another location). Second, it is a common way to cheat, more on PvP servers, but we have seen it on our Co-op server as well.

Our settings are as follows
maxdesync = 300; (This is a measure of how much information we send to you that you do not receive)
maxPing=600; (This is a measure of your time to reach us in milliseconds)
maxpacketloss= 50%; (This is a measure of the packets that are lost in transit)

We do not kick on a single measure over these limits but your average of the last 3 measures which happen every 3 - 5 seconds.

There are a couple of ways that you might improve your internet connection. First, switch to wired internet connection vs wireless. Second, make sure that you have adequate bandwidth. You should have a minimum of 5 Mbps of download and 2 Mbps upload speed available to you. Also, ensure that there are no other devices and programs on your network that might be utilizing the internet when you are playing Arma if you are at or close to this minimum. Third, if your router supports it, make sure that your gaming traffic is not set to a lower priority than other traffic, such as streaming video or browsing.

• Information