Denied (Perm) - mstud - Ban Appeal

For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
Please note:
  • All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
  • Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
  • Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
  • Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
  • Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
  • The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account.  There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

Mstud

July 12th, 2019, 6:38 am

So Today Played On Server Kicked Wrong Role Understood it and changed Then i Join My Squad In The Op We Had Clear USS Liberty Well 3 People standing there with rockets Saying Aluah Akbar I Say it Aswell Get Permabanned by Wave:Hes really Not energetic I Told Him No offense Well i Then Get Permabanned By Him On Ts3

Thats What i Call An Admin That Straight Away Bans and Not Gives Any Type Of Warning

Well I Hope I Get Unbanned Cause Thats not right To Ban Straight away Without Warning

; )

Mstud

July 12th, 2019, 6:40 am

Really sad That He Is That Way ==================>WAVE

Tirinoarim

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 12th, 2019, 7:20 am

Could you please follow the ban appeal format for appeals, it makes the admins life much easier and increases your chance of being unbanned.
-----
1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR STEAM NAME/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Wave

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

July 12th, 2019, 12:16 pm

You were kicked after you were warned about your role, where you wanted to argue how you could be a in a pilot slot whilst fighting on the ground. After this I pulled you up to TS helproom and mentioned (and sent) the rules to you and told you to please abide by them.

You then shouted allah uh ahkbar over ingame voice chat which resulted in the perma ban. I again pulled you up and referred you to the ban appeal if you felt the ban was unjust or unfair.

Any merit or possibility you had at this point to have this ban reduced you destroyed yourself by sending abusive pokes via teamspeak.

Seeing this behaviour has led me to deny the ban appeal for both Teamspeak and all NAK game servers.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

Mstud

July 13th, 2019, 5:41 am

1. Ingame Name mstud

2. Steam Name:Hyde_ Steam ID:76561198295773774

3.TS3 Ban: You are banned permanently. Reason: "offensive PM's" Arma Ban:U Were Banned Permanently Reason: Racism

4. Name Of The Admin:Wave 12.07.2019 Time:I Think 6 o 7 Pm

5.I Was In A Channel Playing Arma 3 With A Squad I Got Banned For Saying Aluha akbar Even Tho There Were 3 People Standing There With Rockets Saying It Aswell And Then Im The only One Getting Banned
I Dont Think Thats Really Fair I Understand U Should Not Say That in General But Then Im The one Banned out of all 3 ??

And For The Admin Wave: Im Sorry if U Felt attack With The Ts3 Pm I Send U Thats why i put No Offense

Wave

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

July 13th, 2019, 7:28 am

I quote from the previous thread:

You were kicked after you were warned about your role, where you wanted to argue how you could be a in a pilot slot whilst fighting on the ground. After this I pulled you up to TS helproom and mentioned (and sent) the rules to you and told you to please abide by them.

You then shouted allah uh ahkbar over ingame voice chat which resulted in the perma ban. I again pulled you up and referred you to the ban appeal if you felt the ban was unjust or unfair.

Any merit or possibility you had at this point to have this ban reduced you destroyed yourself by sending abusive pokes via teamspeak.

Seeing this behaviour has led me to deny the ban appeal for both Teamspeak and all NAK game servers.

end of quote.

You may ask a Chief of Staff to review the case, however my verdict remains the same.

Ban appeal denied.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 13th, 2019, 8:40 am

If this is what you want to say as your reason for being unbanned "Even Tho There Were 3 People Standing There With Rockets Saying It Aswell And Then I'm The only One Getting Banned
I Dont Think Thats Really Fair I Understand U Should Not Say That in General But Then Im The one Banned out of all 3 ?? "

Then my response is, thank you for the information we will do our best to locate these individuals and ban them as well. You might want to provide us with "Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted."

Mstud

July 15th, 2019, 8:32 am

1. Ingame Name mstud

2. Steam Name:Hyde_ Steam ID:76561198295773774

3.TS3 Ban: You are banned permanently. Reason: "offensive PM's" Arma Ban:U Were Banned Permanently Reason: Racism

justification:I Understand Now Not Saying It Again I Apologize For The Things That i Have Done In The Time Before The Ban I Wont Do or Say Anything Like That Again
And It Would Be Cool If This Ban Appeal Gets Accepted I Like The Server Alot Would Be A Shame if i Could Not Play on It Again

c0p0ut

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

July 15th, 2019, 10:38 am

Please stop creating new topics. This is the 3rd one you have created for the same issue. All 3 of your topics have been merged into this one. Please ONLY reply to this topic.

Mstud

July 17th, 2019, 8:41 am

1. Ingame Name mstud

2. Steam Name:Hyde_ https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295773774/

justification:I Understand Now Not Saying It Again I Apologize For The Things That i Have Done In The Time Before The Ban I Wont Do or Say Anything Like That Again
And It Would Be Cool If This Ban Appeal Gets Accepted I Like The Server Alot Would Be A Shame if i Could Not Play on It Again

• Information