Denied (7 days) - benoit marsouin - ban for give my personnal discord on a closed squad chat

For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
Please note:
  • All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
  • Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
  • Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
  • Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
  • Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
  • The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account.  There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

benoitmarsouin

October 7th, 2019, 11:30 pm

1. benoit marsouin
2.https://steamcommunity.com/id/benoitmarsouin

3. no screen shot

4. WAVE.N for 7D
5. hi i'm back, I am new blockbusteran on the server for recruitment.

Yesterday 07/10/2019; at 6h00 am ~ (it's 6 hours more to east Coast in USA )

I meet gustygear and chal00[FR] in game.

we played together 2-3 hours and at the end to be able to contact easily to play on the server.

we all exchanged our discord and apparently it is considered recruitment, I dont understand in what way to give his personal discord after being made a friend, looks like recruiting,
it's disturbing to do this ban for misunderstanding

especially since I have no intention of breaking any rules never i an old player to Arma 3 i dont have any problem like this ,
i'm a serious player with a big love to RÔLE PLAY

it's why i make appeal

thank you for your attention

benoit marsouin (the frenchy friendly)

always sorry for my bad english (i practice all day for playing on your server more eficiency you know XD )

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 8th, 2019, 7:33 am

I believe that the first instance was a misunderstanding, but by sending your discord channel you did break our server rules.

"RULE #15) No recruiting
First Offense: Based on severity, up to a permanent ban.

Recruiting is not allowed on the server. Using any NAK resources including, but not limited to, game servers, TeamSpeak or website, to recruit or entice players away from NAK resources is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to links or references to other groups, games, or servers which includes Discord links. Use resources not provided by NAK Squad to send such information."

This ban will stand as is, any other bans in the next 90 days will be permanent. Please read and understand the server rules. If you do not understand then ask for clarification.

c0p0ut

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 8th, 2019, 8:35 am

Volcano and I spoke with benoit in TS today. I provided him with a French translation of rule 15. He apologized and stated he would not do it again. I encouraged him to translate the rules page on his own. Volcano provided him with a link to the rules page. I told benoit we would see him after 7 days.

• Information