Vehicle armor values

This forum is for general issues relating to ground vehicles (Tanks, APC's, Autos). Players have made excellent suggestions which get lost in the larger discussion groups. You are welcome to discuss mod recommendations, configurations, and all around general information, related to being a ground vehicles on the server.

Moderator: VileAce

CodyHawkCaster

October 8th, 2019, 3:17 pm

Where can I find the armor values of tanks and APCs in terms of their frontal, side, top, and rear? On the wiki I have found things like "The T-140K has a base armor value of 700" but no where does it say things like how much frontal armor it has. I just want to know this so I can figure out if different weapons can reliably penetrate and damage different tanks at approximate ranges.

WilliamTesla

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

October 8th, 2019, 3:21 pm

CodyHawkCaster wrote:
October 8th, 2019, 3:17 pm
Where can I find the armor values of tanks and APCs in terms of their frontal, side, top, and rear? On the wiki I have found things like "The T-140K has a base armor value of 700" but no where does it say things like how much frontal armor it has. I just want to know this so I can figure out if different weapons can reliably penetrate and damage different tanks at approximate ranges.

This will probably help!

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 8th, 2019, 4:07 pm

This site will have most of the information - https://armedassault.fandom.com/wiki/Ca ... e_(ArmA_3) , but your best bet in the built-in Config viewer in Arma. http://arma3scriptingtutorials.blogspot ... o-use.html. The easiest way to find values for a specif class of vehicle is to open the editor, place the object then right-click on the object and select find in config viewer. It will take you directly to the entry.

• Information