Pilkster - Ban Appeal - Perma Banned for no apparent reason

For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
Please note:
  • All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
  • Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
  • Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
  • Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
  • Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
  • The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account.  There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

Pilkster

October 10th, 2019, 5:25 pm

1. Pilkster
2. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103639341/
3. "You were kicked off the game. (Battleye: Admin Kick (Hacking banned for Perm - expires Perm.)"
4. By VileAce [Admin]. -Pe)) Time: 10/09/19 or 10/10/19. Server Name: [NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET | NAK#1 | I&A | Altis
5. As I was logging onto the server today, I was greeted with the message stated above. I would like to first state that not only have I never hacked in any way on this server, but neither do I even have the knowledge on how to do so. If there is indeed any kind of evidence that I hacked, I would like to see it for myself. I greatly enjoy playing on this server, and I would much like to do so again. It would be a shame to miss out on all of the fun due to false accusations.

Pilkster

October 10th, 2019, 5:46 pm

Thank you c0p0ut.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 10th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Please join me in TeamSpeak to talk about this.

Pilkster

October 10th, 2019, 8:09 pm

I'm in teamspeak now. Where do I need to go?

• Information